As loathe as I am to admit, I find myself agreeing with DiaNine. It's never a good idea to tell complete strangers what they should stay away from. As with Lie To Me, it had such horrible reviews I decided not to bother with it. Caught a few minutes of it and decided to watch it, and I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it. That being said, the beauty of MDL is that users rank the dramas they watch, so it's a little easier to figure out what a user may like based on what they have rated in the past. It's not an exact science, but does make it a bit easier to offer up recommendations both for and against to someone you do not know. Looking at Hedwig3's list, I would feel completely comfortable in telling her (him?) to avoid Color of Woman, Little Girl K and 7th Grade Civil Servant, the three lowest ranked dramas on my list.
I think I have to say 'Big'. The ending was so bad. Also To the beautiful you, K-POP - The Ultimate Audition and Ma boy were bad and I didn't enjoy them. :)
Panda and Hedgehog. Ugh, so bad.
DiaNine wrote: There isn't any, and I don't think anyone should give advice on dramas not to watch.

I agree. There's nothing wrong with recommending either to watch or not to watch a drama, but kindly bear in our mind that everyone of us have different taste and opinion. One person may find the drama boring and nonsense but another find it enjoyable and maybe even a gem. We can just advise someone not to watch a particular drama if we put into consideration his/her preference.

Kromesta wrote: Big - you can check mdl and sort by ratings on completed drama to see the lowest score drama i rated which i advise everyone not to watch!

Even though this feature in mdl is quite helpful, it is not fully correct to say that low rated dramas are not worth watching. That's why we have something called Underrated dramas, we even have a thread like this. Classic dramas or some not much commercialized drama are usually rated low compare to the newly aired one, but we can't say that they are horrible.
Big, Nail Shop Paris, Goong S, To The Beautiful You, Lie to Me
K-Pop-the Ultimate audition.. I spent a long time watching this drama and was really disappointed with the last episode. It wasn't even a proper ending and there was still so many parts of the story which was left open.
I don't ever do that because everyone has their own opinions on what they like. =\ I am like some others. I tend to look at peoples' lists...see what they have as their top dramas... and if I like what I see, MAYBE try out another highly rated drama of theirs. But really, I'm just looking for people who have the same taste.
Playful Kiss To The Beautiful You When A Man's in Love (The first 5 eps were good then it just became so annoying) Nail shop Paris Brown Sugar Macchiato Love Contract Love Rain Monstar (It's good until the last 5 eps)
Paquito-D9 wrote: There isn't any, and I don't think anyone should give advice on dramas not to watch.

If I were to not watch what people tell me to, I wouldn't have watched 1 of my top 3 favorite dramas, 7th Grade Civil Servant and many other dramas that I really liked (such as Big and Protect the Boss).

On the other hand, 2 dramas that everyone seems to love, Reply 1997 and You're Beautiful, I have found those completely overrated and nowhere nearly as good as most of the dramas I have watched.

At first I was going to say a few drama names but when I read this comment I'have decided not to say. I agree with you because pleasures may not be same. For example, Reply 1997 nd You are Beautiful are two of my favorite Kdramas. Ok, You are Beautiful is not my fav but I like it anyway.

Still I think that suggestions are good. But if we say a few drama names that we like, it might be helpful. If we love the dramas that the other person's choices we may prefer not to watch she/he does not advice too.
Get Karl! Oh Soo Jung- the lead girl was kinda despicable Celeb to Binbo Taro- romance was rushed and barely made sense Easy Fortune, Happy Life- the male lead was despicable
I've actually been lucky that there have only been a few dramas that I really couldn't stand. The only drama I would truly recommend taking with a grain of salt is You're Beautiful - I don't think this drama is unwatchable, though. I personally took fault with the Park Shin Hye's hollow character and lack of development, but I understand that characters like her are created by writers as a "placeholder" for the target demographic (young girls) similar to Bella in Twilight. The drama is more about the eye candy surrounding the main female lead, and not centered around character development (nonexistent). I would just suggest not watching this if, like me, you generally watch dramas in pursuit of a great love story. You will not find one.
We all like different things, so I don't really want to give advice on that. Besides, there aren't any dramas that I've disliked so far. Mainly because I choose my dramas based on the plots and the actors/actresses ^^ So just watch whatever you want to, guys!
some of the dramas i like some people seem to hate so i can't really comment on this one... try it first and if it works it works, if not then it doesn't.
Fashion king Dr. Jin To the beautiful you Big