I forgot to add *ahem* I FINALLY GOT THE CD!!!!!!!! :D
Anyone here who needs the SNSD "Oh!" outfit? :p

The shop

Side note: I am not trying to advertise the shop mentioned above, I just came
across the outfits and thought they were funny.
Time Machine PV Teaser

Love the song and the pv. They all look amazing. :) Yoona is so gawjuss.
Girls’ Generation member Sooyoung cast as the female lead in new medical drama

[ATTACH=CONFIG]337[/ATTACH]
Girls’ Generation
member Sooyoung has been selected as the female lead in a new drama series!
Sooyoung has been cast in the new medical drama ‘Third Hospital‘ along with veteran actors Kim Seung Woo, Oh Jiho, and Kim Min Jung.

‘Third Hospital’ was produced by Taewon Entertainment who in the past have also delivered the major hit series ‘IRIS‘ and ‘Athena‘. The new series will be broadcasted through tvN.

The backdrop for the medical drama is the neurosurgery department of an alternative hospital, where a battle between traditional Eastern medicine and Western medicine constantly takes place.
Though their methods are different, all the doctors are passionately dedicated to giving their patients the very best treatment that they deserve.

‘Third Hospital’ is sure to warm the hearts of viewers who will be able to relate with the characters.
Sooyoung will be playing the role of violist Eujin in the drama, and fans are highly anticipating the first episode as this is the first time Sooyoung will be playing a lead role.

A representative from SM Entertainment remarked, “Sooyoung has acted once before in the movie ‘Happily Ever After‘, and her experience only further heightens fans’ expectations for her new role. Sooyoung has been really wanting to act in a new drama and therefore is overflowing with will power and ambition.”

I love Sooyoung and all but it seems a lot of idols have been getting roles in dramas lately.
That´s the first song I heard from them :
Strip off SNSD's fancy dresses and they look like everyone else - I had a hard time spotting
my favourites in this dance practise. But you still have to love them. <3

I love SNSD so much <3 They're my favourite K-pop group and my second favourite artist of all time. My favourite member is Yuri and I'm so excited seeing her in Fashion King ^^
I think their just okay. Alot of thier songs aren't my taste but I do like "The Boys" "Mr. Taxi" "Oh" and "Tell Me Your Wish(Genie)". To me though they have the same voices that a lot of the groups have so its hard to tell them apart...
kdramafan89 wrote: I think their just okay. Alot of thier songs aren't my taste but I do like "The Boys" "Oh" and "Tell Me Your Wish(Genie)". To me though they have the same voices that a lot of the groups have so its hard to tell them apart...

i second demotion to you kdramafan89 :)
Szasha wrote: Strip off SNSD's fancy dresses and they look like everyone else - I had a hard time spotting
my favourites in this dance practise. But you still have to love them. <3

haha I was able to recognize them. Sometimes I prefer these practice vids to the actual performances. I wish they would let them perform in sneakers more. Those "killer heels" make their choreography a bit stiffer looking. Watching these practice videos is more enjoyable because you get to see them move more freely and not worry about them twisting their ankle or breaking something. :)
I'm a closet SNSD fan (I guess not anymore) hahaha I love Seohyun <3 Run Devil Run ^-^
Sleepninja wrote: haha I was able to recognize them. Sometimes I prefer these practice vids to the actual performances. I wish they would let them perform in sneakers more. Those "killer heels" make their choreography a bit stiffer looking. Watching these practice videos is more enjoyable because you get to see them move more freely and not worry about them twisting their ankle or breaking something. :)

I prefer practise videos most of the time. No crazy and biased camera man and it's possible to see the performance in one go. (Still don't want to miss some of the live performances, though, crazy/smexy clothes, devilishly hot expressions, yay!)
I agree with the sneaker story. Plus, if they stopped wearing high heels they could perform more intriguing/complex dances moves instead of just shifting weight from one leg to another.
Sigh, I still adore them. <3