ali101234 wrote: i never really liked SNSD but for some reason lately i cant stop listening to:

Their songs get stuck in your head whether you want it or not...lol
LisNoir wrote: Their songs get stuck in your head whether you want it or not...lol

lol i heard some of their songs a long time ago and they did nothing for me then i wonder why its only happening now????
ali101234 wrote: lol i heard some of their songs a long time ago and they did nothing for me then i wonder why its only happening now????

Haha Maybe it's all part of their grand scheme. I've noticed that sometimes I might dislike a song when it first comes out, but over time I suddenly start to like it.
SNSD's The Boys will be available at Wal-Mart on January 17th (US release date).

You can preorder it online here.
LisNoir wrote: It's cheap!

It is!! I might just buy it if I see it!
Sleepninja wrote: SNSD's The Boys will be available at Wal-Mart on January 17th (US release date).

You can preorder it online here.

Oh wow, $9.00 for an album, *cough* spent money on international shipping just for other CD's T_T seems interesting. I suppose I should visit my local Wal-Mart on the 17th then. And I was disappointed, I was hoping they would sing Mr. Taxi in English xD
OMG normally their album costs around 20 dollars....do you know whether it will be released in Canada as well? :D if so I will ask my aunt to buy it for me :)
Sleepninja wrote: Haha Maybe it's all part of their grand scheme. I've noticed that sometimes I might dislike a song when it first comes out, but over time I suddenly start to like it.

I know. I find Gee a bit annoying but I'm always singing it.
christypop wrote: I know. I find Gee a bit annoying but I'm always singing it.

I thought for a couple of months "Genie" was one of the most aweful songs ever recorded until
I started singing it. Conspiration.
im curious does anyone know if the packaging for their U.S. CD is going to be like their korean ones or is it going to be a boring square plastic case like normal american CD's?
SNSD Remixed their song The Boys. AND IT HAS SNOOP DOG IN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

This remix is friggin amazing :D :D :D

Girls' Generation to Appear on "Late Show with David Letterman"

Earlier, allkpop reported that Girls’ Generation would be appearing on the American talk show program, ‘Live! With Kelly‘. It’s just been revealed that the girls will also be performing on CBS‘s late-night program, ‘The Late Show with David Letterman‘.

David Letterman’s talk show is famous for its celebrity guests, ranging from A-list Hollywood stars to politicians, athletes, and news anchors. It’s considered to be one of the top late-night TV programs in the States, and so the girls will be performing to a nationwide audience.

Girls’ Generation is scheduled to appear on January 31st (EST), before moving onto ‘Live! With Kelly’ for February 1st.

Allkpop
Girls’ Generation brings “The Boys” out on ‘The David Letterman Show’

wrote: Girls’ Generation certainly brought the heat to their U.S. network debut on tonight’s episode of ‘The Late Show with David Letterman‘!

On February 1st, the girls came on to perform the English version of their latest hit, “The Boys“. Host David Letterman introduced Girls’ Generation as a “very popular South Korean group“, which drew an awed response from fellow guest Regis Philbin, a multi-award winning media personality.

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, YoonA, Sunny, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Jessica then launched their exciting performance of “The Boys” to fanchants of “GG!”

Girls’ Generation received a strong round of applause and were even given a football from David Letterman himself.

Check out their performance below!

Allkpop
I've told my aunt to record it for me so I hope she did so :)