Ahh can't wait for their comeback!! I've got the line " WE GOT THE POWER!" stuck in my head already! Here's a hot picture of Himchan and Yongguk for us Babys to fawn over while we wait.

I especially like Yongguk's nipple.... does that make me a pervert??
Zelo and Daehyun :D

Daehyun is so handsome, it's like he's teasing me and trying to take me away from Himchan. But no I will be loyal to Himchan... just... gotta... take ... my eyes... off of Daehyun's hot stare.... :P
B.A.P concepts so far: WARRIOR - all blonde POWER - all tattooed saw it on tumblr XD
Lastest Power Teaser Pics. This time its YoungJae and JongUp

I really like this hair on JongUp. I'm loving the tattoos on the boys. Only one day left until the release of Power!!! TOOO EXCITED!!!
yah the long wait will come to an end!!!! ♥
yeah a thread for B.A.P.. i heard their new albums comming up, the trailer just got me anticipated.. :-) Yeah, dang they finally got different hair color and style.. ^^ Just can't wait..
Witchgirl247 wrote: Zelo and Daehyun :D

Daehyun is so handsome, it's like he's teasing me and trying to take me away from Himchan. But no I will be loyal to Himchan... just... gotta... take ... my eyes... off of Daehyun's hot stare.... :P

these pics are wow,When you stare at zelo and Daehyun, you just melt, im not the only one who feel that right?
can't wait till tomorrow ^^
Zelo is cute and I like that he got pink hair :)

They really don't look like rookies, I like their new hair ^^
Love the song!! Love the album!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE THE MV!! Are these boys rookies??!! They better win best rookie award this year!!
When I logged on to twitter today first thing I noticed on the TT World Wide "BAPisbackwithPOWER" or sth like that. And it was on 2nd

I just love these guys so far :)
I rofld since mato is Finnish and means WORM :'DDD
where do i get the little bad ass bunny? he's awesome, i think he'd look great on my entertainment center right next to karate domo