cityhunter83 wrote: where do i get the little bad ass bunny? he's awesome, i think he'd look great on my entertainment center right next to karate domo

Hehe I know I'd love to have some of these guys.
mangagirl wrote: Hehe I know I'd love to have some of these guys.

i have a thing for odd stuffed animals. i hope they make these.
cityhunter83 wrote: i have a thing for odd stuffed animals. i hope they make these.

LOL may be the will make stuffed animals for you and figurines for me :)
mangagirl wrote: LOL may be the will make stuffed animals for you and figurines for me :)

totally boss.
I've been watching a few clips of these boys and okay seriously, ZELO all smiley is freaking ridiculously ADORABLEEEEE~ I just want to squish that kid into bits and pieces rofl...so cute!
my sis frat group is called B.A.P lol
nekoblah wrote: my sis frat group is called B.A.P lol

lol ^ that's gonna be the fun fact for the day.
BAP is hilarious. I love how COMPLETELY MANLY they always try to be, and that "Warrior" and "Power" sound identical, omg. I really like Zelo, though.
styrofoam wrote: BAP is hilarious. I love how COMPLETELY MANLY they always try to be, and that "Warrior" and "Power" sound identical, omg. I really like Zelo, though.

my five yo would disagree with you there. "Mama, power is the one where they yell 'HATE YOU!' that's my favorite part!!!"
Here are the last 3 Matoki

B.A.P just released their "No Mercy" mv :)

AHHHH!!!! That's it my bias list for this group is officially destroyed. I tried Himchan... I tried. But all the members look soooo gooood!! I can't pick my favorite anymore... I love B.A.P. so much that I even pre-ordered their CD... I've never pre-ordered CDs for any Kpop groups before. B.A.P. what do you do to me??
SERIOSULYYYYY~ they all look so freakin good in that MV! Hoping that they release a large poster for this album with some nice close up shots haha I'd gladly hang that up on my wall ^o^
that's about the most gratuatous crotch grab i've seen in k-pop
cityhunter83 wrote: that's about the most gratuatous crotch grab i've seen in k-pop

*goes to look for it* Ahhhh!!!!!

Who da heck released that blasted cornrow stylist on Yong Guk??