mangagirl wrote: *goes to look for it* Ahhhh!!!!!

Who da heck released that blasted cornrow stylist on Yong Guk??

i dont know but that is unacceptable.
I just got their new mini album and it is AMAZING!! They just keep getting better and better!!! XD
I'm listening on loop, that song is so good! I love their new style.
Question: Where can you vote for them besides Eat Your Kimchi and Mnet? I want to support them somehow...
Elisabetta wrote: Question: Where can you vote for them besides Eat Your Kimchi and Mnet? I want to support them somehow...

I believe purchasing their albums of yesasia and another site counts toward their rankings
Bang Yong Guk singing Ordinary People
Sorry I'm having a moment apparently
I just discovered these wonderful guys and I have to say that I love all their songs! :) I became a fan instantly..and that doesn't happen often! :D
B.A.P releases teaser photos for Jongup and Zelo

With their comeback coming up next week on the 23rd, B.A.P has unveiled individual teaser images for members Jongup and Zelo!

TS Entertainment has revealed that the concept of the images is ‘hipster’, stating, “We hope that they will lead a new culture that the public wants this time as well with the ‘hipster’ concept.” The word ‘hipster’ traces back to America in the 1940s, and is a word used to describe people who do not follow the general public trend and make their own styles.

Before the single, titled ‘Don’t Do It‘, will be released on the 23rd, the remaining B.A.P members will be paired for their own teaser release.

Allkpop
I love Rain Sound<3
They are curently on 1 place on my bias list<3
I think they are the most handsome boys in the industry at the moment...and they are really talented as well:D

B.A.P had by far the best debut last year (saying this though I'm a huge fan of EXO ^^). I just looooooooove those guys!