Did anyone join that EYK Giveaway? My friend told me about it, but I totally forgot...lol
The MV for Warrior is super badass and all members are super cute ^^
Yong Guk has amazing voice ~~~
And Zelo is so cute ^^ I wanna pinch his cheeks XD
I think he's the only one younger than I am

LisNoir wrote: Did anyone join that EYK Giveaway? My friend told me about it, but I totally forgot...lol

I didn't even know about that T^T
I like them... And I LOVE Zelo... He was born the same year as me.... But he's still older... But not much... With him I finally don't feel like I am a baby compaired to someone I spazz about
Anyone seen their show, Ta-Dah! It's B.A.P? If not, you can watch the first 2 episodes here.
christypop wrote: anyone seen their show, ta-dah! It's b.a.p? If not, you can watch the first 2 episodes here.

OMG YAY!!! :D
Thankyou
Rookie group B.A.P holds in-studio interview with ‘Mnet Wide’

Mnet Wide recently caught up with rookie group B.A.P, who made a powerful entrance into the K-pop scene with their fierce new single “Warrior“.

During the brief interview, the boys hilariously tried to emulate Bang Yong Guk‘s husky voice as well as maknae Zelo‘s unique rap skills.

B.A.P also displayed some of their synchronized dance moves, and revealed the results of their rigorous work outs!

With their talent and charming good looks, it’s no wonder they’re becoming everyone’s favorite rookie group.

Check out the clip below!

Allkpop
They are my current squeeze ! Their debut song is so bad ass and totally love the choreography ! Ta-Dah It's B.A.P caught me by surprise. Quite unusual for idols to act like they are some kind of aliens but I'm liking it so far
i love watching their live performances on Youtube. their powerful moves and expressions keep my eyes glued to them till the end. Warrior sounds alright when you're listening to it alone but when i enjoy the song the most when watching them perform it ^__^ . they're definitely a group to look out for ;) . hehes and they're one of my fav. rookie k-pop groups out there! go B.A.P!
I just listened to Worrior last night and I am addicted to it. it's weird cause I never really go for the hard rap songs but I love Worrior and I love Nalina by Block B. I only like Korean and Japanese rap though, no American rap, and I am from America. :)
kakashilover1566 wrote: I just listened to Worrior last night and I am addicted to it. it's weird cause I never really go for the hard rap songs but I love Worrior and I love Nalina by Block B. I only like Korean and Japanese rap though, no American rap, and I am from America. :)

Haha it's the same for me! When I heard "Warrior" and "Nalina" for the first time I couldn't stop listening to them :p Still am haha. And I only like (basically) Asian rap in general. I don't like American rap, it all sounds the same to me =___=
*random* I think American Kpop Fans ( a website and FB page) called them Blonde And Proud. lol It might not have been that exactly, but it had something to do with joking about the fact that they are all blonde XD
HeHe Mr. Curls over there is Zelo ^^ If you find it hard to tell them part i would suggest recognizing them by their voice and their part in the song, i tend to do that. Hope that helps you as much as it does for me
I had been looking forward to them debuting ever since I saw Bang Yong Guk's solo work. They did not disappoint me, in fact i'm even more impressed. Did anyone see their Inkigayo stage? I hear the stage collapsed from the stomping.
Official Fan Club Name Revealed

Even before their explosive WARRIOR debut, B.A.P has been gaining a lot of popularity! With such popularity comes fans, and fans of course deserve a cool fan name! Now, it seems that B.A.P fans will no longer be nameless, as B.A.P and TS Entertainment seem to have come to a decision on what to call the fan club!
Here?s translation from TS Entertainment:

wrote: Hello, this is TS ENT. We are announcing B.A.P?s official fan club name that many of you have inquired about and awaited for.
The fanclub?s name that has always supported B.A.P have been called ?BABY? by leader Bang Yongguk before debut, has been unanimously determined ?BABY? by every member.
From now on, on stage as well as all of B.A.P?s activities, we ask for the support and love from BABYs.
Thank you.
Just yesterday,I was wondering why aren't they appearing on radio shows. In fact,they did appeared at Younha's Starry Night. I hope they would appear on more radio shows :)