when i listen to warior i wonder why americans are stuck with justin beiber and big time rush.
I feel the same way. I think that the american entertainment industry could learn a lot from the asian entertainment industry. All I listen to now is k-pop. lol
It's easy to recognize them after watching a bit TA-DAH and their pictures :3 first I thought that I can't recognize anyone beside Zelo and Yong Guk, but now I can tell DaeHyun, Himchan (who is my fav <3), Young Jae and Jong Up apart as well. B.A.P rocks~
YES!!!! I can finally tell who is who :)
makou wrote: It's easy to recognize them after watching a bit TA-DAH and their pictures :3 first I thought that I can't recognize anyone beside Zelo and Yong Guk, but now I can tell DaeHyun, Himchan (who is my fav <3), Young Jae and Jong Up apart as well. B.A.P rocks~

Omg Himchan is my favorite as well, of course I can only recognize him, Zelo, and Yon Guk right now, but there's something about Himchan that draws me towards him. <3 <3
I'm also slightly drawing to Himchan biased thanks to tumblr XDD Though I'm also Zelo & Yong Guk biased :D But Himchan just has that something :D
Wohoo! A thread for B.A.P :D And yes, I can tell them apart now ^^ ( Gosh, I feel so proud XD) So anyone got any hint on the "Bunny" symbolism? I'm drawing a blank -_-
Don't know why the bunny :D BTW is it true that the fans of them are called "babies" ? I'd prefer calling myself a warrior :'D
flo2vzd wrote: Wohoo! A thread for B.A.P :D
And yes, I can tell them apart now ^^ ( Gosh, I feel so proud XD)

So anyone got any hint on the "Bunny" symbolism? I'm drawing a blank -_-

Here's a interview where they give the meaning behind the bunny, starts at 0:47

[ATTACH=CONFIG]334[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]335[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]336[/ATTACH]
They're getting rid of the all blonde look for their comeback

B.A.P's comeback teaser images:

Bang YongGuk & Himchan
http://edwinruser.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/538924_281698675248969_204384629647041_651622_797514495_n.jpg?w=610&h=417[/IMG]

Zelo & Jongup

Daehyun and Youngjae

The video teaser of the title song will be revealed tomorrow the 20th. On the 27th both the Music Video and the 2nd Mini-Album will be released.

[i]KoreanUpdates.com
UWAAAAA those pics looks great ~~ YAY for Zelo to have the perm gone XDD
[B.A.P] Reveals First Video Teaser & Different Hair Color!

Just now, TS Entertainment uploaded B.A.P first video teaser into their official Youtube Channel! As seen in the video, it looks like the six warriors will turn into some kind of futuristic concept this time.

It’s not just that. Before they release the video, they also updated the cover photo of B.A.P Official Facebook Page with the photo of B.A.P members with different hair color!

Fans all over the world are so excited with their new concept! Check out the photo and video below!

Koreanupdates.com
UWAAA that teaser is amazing ~~~~