Gu_Gyung wrote: we have the same time. it's almost 4pm here now. where u from? :D

im in Hong Kong...how bout u???
This is one of my favorite parts, it kind of looks like a drama from some angles...lol

It's 4:05 AM here...lol
furz wrote: im in Hong Kong...how bout u???

im from Philippines. very close to korea. :)
Meg wrote: It's 4:05 AM here...lol

ur half away from us and ur still awake. :D
Meg wrote: It's 4:05 AM here...lol

u r exactly 12hrs behind us :)
Badliken wrote: ur half away from us and ur still awake. :D

LOL, yeah. My internal clock has the time from the wrong side of the world. :D
don't worry i do the same...i follow ur time during weekends :D
LOL, I'm thinking of rewatching my favorite WG episodes of his couple again...lol
wg?? we got married???...is it that interesting??..
Oops I meant WGM, which yeah stands for that. There are some episodes I can't stop laughing and he's soooo weird.
jannelletee wrote: Oops I meant WGM, which yeah stands for that. There are some episodes I can't stop laughing and he's soooo weird.

where can i find it? does dramacrazy have it??...
Hmmmmm, I think so. But I didn't watch it there because I only wanted to see that couple. And there are places where the episodes are divided into couple cuts, which is very convenient if you really don't like someone in the other couples, like In Young although I totally loved Crown J...
hanakotobafs wrote: Hmmmmm, I think so. But I didn't watch it there because I only wanted to see that couple. And there are places where the episodes are divided into couple cuts, which is very convenient if you really don't like someone in the other couples, like In Young although I totally loved Crown J...

n i ask again..where can i find it?? :D :D
LOL, I'll look in my Folder of WGM bookmarks and send you a PM if I have it....lol