I love when his kkab comes out. It never gets old!
Sleepninja wrote: My two favorite 2AM songs are I did wrong and Can't Let You Go Even If I Die. I love this performance of it.

Those are my fave 2PM songs too.

LisNoir wrote: I love when his kkab comes out. It never gets old!

Have you seen the kkab dance-off between Jo Kwon and Leeteuk's sister?
LisNoir wrote: I love when his kkab comes out. It never gets old!

Haha I know!

christypop wrote: Those are my fave 2PM songs too.

Have you seen the kkab dance-off between Jo Kwon and Leeteuk's sister?

Haha I saw that! It was so funny. And it was equally hilarious watching Leeteuk cringe at his sister's antics. She's really funny, I hope to see her on camera more.

Seulong, JinWoon, J.Y.P., Junsu
Jo Kwon shares photos taken with his JYPE ‘brothers’

2AM leader Jo Kwon recently shared the above photos taken with his fellow 2AM members and label mates 2PM via his Twitter page on the Dec 18th, 2011.

Along with the photos, the singer wrote, “I am with Lee Junho right now. I am with Nichkhun hyung right now. I am with Jang Wooyoung right now. Anyway, AM, PM is all here. Happy.”

The boys all look very close in the photos. The brotherly love between the JYP Entertainment family members drew smiles from netizens.

Netizens left comments such as, “Wow, you guys look so happy“, “So handsome“, “Good to see you guys have a good relationship. Do well in both Japan and Korea“, and more.

Source & Image: OSEN |via: Nate & allkpop
2010 SBS Gayo DJ

2010 KBS Gayo (Warning! Warning! Jo Kwon did a cover of a JB song!)

2010 MBC Gayo DJ collaboration with Miss A

EWWW Love you Jo Kwon, but I will NOT listen to your JB cover. :p
2AM says hello from Japan

2AM‘s Jo Kwon has shared a few photos from Japan!

On January 11th, Jo Kwon practiced his Japanese by tweeting, “Have you heard our Japanese album? We did a remake of Mr. Toshinobu Kobuta‘s “Missing”. Please check it out many times!”

In the first photo, Jo Kwon and his groupmates whip out goofy poses and expressions for the camera to make their fans laugh. In the second photo, Jo Kwon snaps a photo of the famous Tokyo Tower monument from what appears to be his hotel room.

Fans commented, “Changmin’s facial expression is hilarious. You guys are full of entertainment” and “I hope that 2AM will show their true talents in Tokyo as well!”

2AM is currently in Japan promoting their debut Japanese song, “Never Let You Go”.

Allkpop
2AM’s “Never Let You Go” debuts at #3 on the Oricon Singles Chart

Four-member ballad group 2AM is off to a good start in Japan.

The boys released their first Japanese single “Never Let You Go” on January 11th, and the song successfully climbed to #3 on the Oricon Singles Chart upon release.

The song is a Japanese version of their Korean hit, “Never Let You Go”, and the idols who excel in all aspects such as acting, unit-promotions and MC-ing are determined to spread Hallyu awareness through their ballad music.

2AM’s single album sold 11,219 copies upon release, and considering that they came third behind popular J-pop group KinKi Kids and famous female singer NaNa Mizuki, they’re doing quite well for themselves.

This was expected to happen, as “Never Let You Go” topped Tower Record‘s preview chart ahead of it’s official release date, and tickets for the boys’ first Japanese tour sold out within a matter of minutes.

The 2AM boys who were met with a warm welcome from 200+ fans at the Haneda airport on the 10th are currently residing in Japan and planning their promotions for the new song. They have plans for a live performance as well as a ‘high-touch’ event on the 14th & 15th.

Allkpop
2AM’s Seulong: “I have no place to rest my head”

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/20120113_seulong_1-460x613.jpg[/IMG]

2AM member Seulong concerned fans some concern with a recent photo update on Twitter,

On January 13th, Seulong wrote, “[I]Goodnight, all you ‘I AM
(2AM’s fanclub)’ members all over the world. I have no place to rest my head.. ‘Ong’-night cut featuring Hair Clip.”

Seulong is seen trying to take a nap on the floor, scrunching his body as best he could in order to be comfortable. Some fans were amused to see how Seulong had to fold his long legs because the office space was small.

Must be so tired. Is he going to work again after a short nap?”, “Their Japanese promotions must be so hectic“, and “That hairclip looks cute on him“, they wrote.

In related news, 2AM have released their first Japanese single “Never Let You Go” on the 11th, which climbed to #3 on the Oricon Singles Chart.

Source & Image: Seulong’s Twitter |via: allkpop
2AM - Never Let You Go

2AM - Can't Let You Go Even If I Die @ SBS Inkigayo [101219] from SBS @YT

2AM’s Jinwoon sends his Valentine’s Day love

http://static.allkpop.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/20120214_jinwoon_chocolate.jpg[/IMG]

2AM‘s Jinwoon has been busy filming for his lead role in KBS 2TV‘s “Dream High 2” opposite actress Kang Sora.

On February 14th, he took some time out of his busy schedule to share a fun picture with his fans. Along with the picture, Jinwoon tweeted,

Happy Valentines! Let’s watch ‘Dream High’ together while eating chocolate~^^

Looks like Jinwoon isn’t going to share his chocolates with his fans. In the picture, Jinwoon is found wearing his “Dream High 2″ Kirin Arts School uniform with a bar of chocolate in his mouth.

Fans commented, “[I]So cute~ Especially in that uniform
”, “Happy Valentine’s Day”, and “I wish I had chocolates“.

Did you get your fair share of Valentine’s Day chocolates today?

Source: Jinwoon’s Twitter |via: allkpop
There japanese version of Can't Let you go MV is a little bit creepy...but still like it!!!
2AM Opens Teaser Website for next month Comeback

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-P2ULRkOZkjc/TfLiJoZsDgI/AAAAAAAAAJ8/-nlM74WVvsA/s1600/2am.jpg[/IMG]

It reported earlier that 2AM would be making a comeback in South Korea with a showcase on March 13 to release their new album. However, it looks that the date is changed to March 12. Big Hit Entertainment stated, “[I]2AM will come back on March 12 with their second mini album after 1 and a half years.

http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/fec724eccc80ad72759f4bd0bacc161c_large.jpg[/IMG]

The teaser website was opened on February 22nd (2am.ibighit.com) and it reads “The one and a half years after being separated from you.

Fans that have come across the news stated, “[I]I am so excited~ I bet these will be breakup songs!
”, “Is that a spoiler for the album? Is it related to the title?,” and “Now it is time for ballad again!

2AM has focused on their Japanese promotions for the last year and five months. Currently they have returned to Korea to finish the production of the new album.

Source: soompi