I LOVE IT <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 i have it on repeat on my ipod as we speak i cant wait to hear the rest of the album. :D
Big Bang dominates music charts with “Blue”

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m484/ali101234/c7580b58.jpg[/IMG]

wrote: As soon as Big Bang released their new track “Blue“, the group has been dominating various music charts and is expected to make a huge impact on the music industry.

Since its official release today, “Blue” has claimed the number one spots on various Korean music portal sites such as MelOn, Naver, Nate, and Dosirak.

It has been about a year since Big Bang has released an album and this song’s lyrical melody and Big Bang’s mature has created a harmonious mix that clearly expresses the title of the song. The title “Blue” represents the sadness that one feels when they loose their lover and this song expresses the emotional side of Big Bang that has been hidden before.

The music video, which was filmed in New York, further emphasizes the bittersweet aura. The video has received over 20,000 responses from all over the world since being uploaded onto Youtube earlier today.

One commented, “It doesn’t feel like this group debuted five years ago because they always have a fresh feel” and many other comments did not hold back on their compliments for Big Bang always being able to impress with a different kind of charm each time.

Big Bang’s fifth mini album is to be released on February 29 where they will be promoting not one but all six songs as their title tracks. Furthermore, the quintet will be kicking off their world tour ‘Big Bang Alive Tour 2012′ from March 2 to the 4th in Seoul.

[I]AllKpop
C4U Showed me the MV this morning. I love it :D
YAYYYY!!! Go Big Bang!!.. I am totally in love with Blue, and the video too...
Just listened to the song and i'm so in love <3 can't wait for more ...i somehow feel good to read that they support eachother in such bad times :)
God, that song is SOOO AMAZING <3 ! I think I'm going to be addicted to it a few weeks O.o'.
Visit here for Big Bang's episode of Healing Camp with English subs.
Thanks for the link SN, I will be watchin' momentarily.. Over an hour later, and I just finished, cried and laughed and I really love Big Bang, this show just really reiterated that..
Teaser for "Ain't no fun"

Big Bang first to achieve “Perfect All Kill” in 2012

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m484/ali101234/0013e9f4.jpg[/IMG]

wrote: When it comes to “All Kill“, fans use the Instiz Chart to truly determine whether their favorite artist has achieved an “All-Kill (AK)” or “Perfect All-Kill (PK)“.

It seems the very first “Perfect All-Kill” for 2012 was achieved by the boys of Big Bang earlier today with “Blue“.

A regular “All-Kill” means that an artist must be #1 on 7 of the Major Korean Online Music Sites for that day. However, to earn the title of “Perfect All-Kill”, the artist must achieve being #1 on the 7 Major Korean Online Music Sites for that day and also have the most streams (combination of mobile / callback ringtones).

wrote: Congratulations to Big Bang on this achievement.

[I]AllKpop

I'm so happy for them :D
You know, the more and more I listen to 'Blue' I find myself loving it even more.. I was going thru and listening to some of their music from last year and some of the older stuff, and it is totally different. With this song, they truly show their harmonization is spot on, and how they utilize each voice is totally reiterated with this song, I mean its stuff you already now, but this song shows how perfect it really is. I never really was to much a fan of SeungRi, but in this song I have become a fan. And DaeSung has an awesome powerful voice, and the fact that its being used more makes me want to squeal like a teenager.. lol
I love BLUE *__* Perfect song is perfect ♥ Can't wait for rest of the MVs to come out ~~
BIGBANG's Seungri Has Talent for Getting Slapped, Wanted to Take Off His Pants for Teaser xD

http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/b8b0fed99114c092cff209eed9f8b9f0_large.jpg[/IMG]

BIGBANG's T.O.P slapped fellow member Seungri.

On the February 26 episode of MBC "Section TV Entertainment Relay," T.O.P drew laughter after slapping Seungri on the face.

Seungri who recently made an appearance on MBC "Light and Shadow" boasted, "[I]I have a talent for getting slapped. My cheeks are firm so the sound of the slap can be heard much better.
" Member T.O.P jumped at the opportunity to hit Seungri on the cheek as a special preview. (@4:15)

Seungri then told the production "You have to air this!"

During the interview BIGBANG were also asked to define the year 2009 in a word. Taeyang chose the word "Tiring" to define it. His answer immediately drew laughter in the studio. He explained, "It was the case. 2009 was a busy year for us. Since we were really doing well with our promotions, we had a lot of schedules and performances to attend. We even tried to escape back then."

When Seungri revealed his concept picture for "Alive," Taeyang joked around saying, "It's because he couldn't show the lower area." Seungri actually wanted to take off his pants? He commented, "I've been wanting to ask him for it and President Yang Hyun Suk said to me, 'Don't do it!'"

watch the full video below:

Source: soompi
BIGBANG to Rejoin Cast of MBC “Infinity Challenge”

http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/99d6dcca8e754f85d9740db7d0eeca70_large.jpg[/IMG]

BIGBANG is all but set to rejoin the cast of MBCInfinity Challenge.” On February 27, local media quoted a YG Entertainment representative as saying, “[I]BIGBANG has finished their meeting with the production team of ‘Infinity Challenge.’ BIGBANG likes ‘Infinity Challenge’ so much that they easily accepted the offer to appear on a special episode.

However, MBC is currently on strike so they haven’t confirmed the final date on when to record and air the show. Since January 30, “Infinity Challenge” has not been able to air any new episodes as all variety show producers have gone on strike.

This would be BIGBANG’s second appearance on MBCInfinity Challenge.” All five members made a special appearance on the “Gangs of Seoul” special last May where the group went head to head with the seven main hosts of the show. Fans are already excited over the two parties’ upcoming battle.

Meanwhile, BIGBANG released their comeback single, “Blue,” on February 22. Their first comeback TV appearance is scheduled for March 11 through SBSInkigayo.”

Here's a clip of their appearance from last year. Enjoy! Can't Wait for another battle this year vs Infinity Challenge gang again!

Source: soompi