i know all the V.I.P.s just fainted- love TOP but taeyang is hott!!
Big Bang to promote double title tracks + six versions of ‘Alive’

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m484/ali101234/75adadd9.jpg[/IMG]

wrote: YG Entertainment has just revealed that Big Bang will promote two title tracks!

The entertainment label agonized fans for days with their title-by-title unveiling of Big Bang’s 5th album tracklist. By February 1st, YG had revealed the names of all seven tracks.

But they weren’t quite done yet.

On February 15th, the label updated their YG-Life blog with an updated tracklist. It looks like the boys will be promoting two tracks simultaneously — “Blue” and ”Bad Boy“. Both “Blue” and “Bad Boy” were written and composed by leader G-Dragon, with assistance from producers Teddy and Choice 37.

wrote: YG has also unveiled the jacket cover to Big Bang’s 5th mini-album after announcing that pre-orders have become available.

It looks like there will be six versions of the album, one for each member (Seungri, Taeyang, T.O.P, G-Dragon, and Daesung), as well as another for the entire group.

(For those fans who wish to purchase through the YGE shop, you can find the link to the shop here. Others who may not be able to access the official shop can pre-order the album through YesAsia.)

wrote: Big Bang will unleash their 5th mini-album, ‘Alive‘, on February 29th. Stay tuned to allkpop for more updates!

[I]AllKpop
Can't wait to hear their new songs :D
Big Bang reveals Seungri’s image teaser

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m484/ali101234/45956ba4.jpg[/IMG]

wrote: Big Bang has just unveiled their fourth image teaser, this time featuring member Seungri!

Though there’s no oxygen mask to be found in this picture, Seungri continues the ‘hospital’ theme by posing in front of a gurney. He’s also surprised fans with a bowl-cut inspired hairstyle that takes his chic image to new heights.

Following the pattern established by T.O.P , Daesung, and Taeyang, Seungri’s image features a graphic for one of Big Bang’s title tracks, ”Bad Boy“.

Stay tuned to allkpop for the final image of G-Dragon!

[I]AllKpop
TOP graduated from Dankook University today :D

WOOHOO CONGRATULATIONS!!!! ♥♥♥♥
Big Bang to promote four title tracks

http://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m484/ali101234/e9429ea1.jpg[/IMG]

wrote: Earlier, allkpop reported that Big Bang would be promoting double title tracks. It turns out that YG Entertainment was trolling us all along, as Big Bang won’t be promoting two tracks — they’ll be promoting four.

On February 16th, the label updated their YG-Life blog with a new graphic pointing out four title tracks. In addition to “Blue” and “Bad Boy“, Big Bang will be performing “Love Dust” and “Fantastic Baby“. All four tracks were written and composed by leader G-Dragon, with support from producers Teddy and Choice 37.

The boys are looking to doing it big this year, and you can’t any bigger than simultaneously promoting four tracks (…or can you?)

wrote: Big Bang will be unleashing their 5th mini-album, ‘Alive‘, on February 29th. Stay tuned to allkpop for more details!

[I]AllKpop

WOOHOO CONGRATULATIONS!!!! ♥♥♥♥

i didnt even know he was in University lol. But im happy for him :D.

YAY TOP!!!!!
Big Bang Hits the Streets of New York

wrote: Are you wondering what the Big Bang members’ styles from all the teaser photos will look like when they’re brought together? Check out the new photos from their music video shoot.

A user of an online community website updated a series of photos under the title ‘Big Bang in Harlem, New York’.

Big Bang flew over to New York on February 9 to shoot the music video for its upcoming fifth mini album, to be released on February 29.

In the photos, Big Bang is shown hitting the streets of New York, decked out in a mish-mash of colors and styles that, frankly, defy description.

Netizens who saw the photos left comments such as ‘I’m looking forward to Big Bang’s new song’ and ‘So shocking. There’s an aura I don’t dare approach.’

Big Bang will be coming back with a new mini album for the first time in a year, and starting from February 17, the group will start full-blown promotions involving main channel television commercials. The Naver Music application will also provide information on the group’s comeback.

The group will then embark on its Big Bang Alive Tour 2012, its first world tour, starting in Seoul from March 2-4 and continuing through 25 cities in 16 countries.

Source: CLICK
GD my ice prince *__*
KamZ wrote: Big Bang Hits the Streets of New York

I just love TOP's blue hair. :D The more I see of it, the more I love it. Seungri needs to get rid of that big coat though, it looks like he killed a bear and wore it. lol
That big coat / the fur is what Taeyang is wearing...
HAVA-RAVA wrote: That big coat / the fur is what Taeyang is wearing...

LMAO! You're right. I was thinking Taeyang in my head, but was looking at Seungri's promo pic while I typed. XD It's a very distracting pic. :p
Big Bang’s T.O.P is a ‘hip hop boy’ for High Cut Magazine

wrote: Big Bang‘s T.O.P who is known for being the ultimate fashionista of the idol stars transformed into a ‘hip hop boy’ for the most recent edition of fashion magazine ‘High Cut‘.

With his playful expressions and unique gestures, T.O.P successfully displayed his witty sense of fashion style. This photo shoot was completed in collaboration with casual clothing brand FUBU, and T.O.P once again lived up to his title as a fashionista by effortlessly pulling off both the colorful, sporty look as well as the chic military look.

T.O.P accented his outfits with accessories like trendy shades and rimmed glasses, as well as baseball caps and fur hats. FUBU’s Creative Director Seo Sang Young also took part in the photo shoot and the two expressed the ‘Twin’ concept they were aiming for.

In regards to selecting the talented rapper as FUBU’s newest model, Seo remarked, “As a designer, I feel like T.O.P is the single musician who can best pull off the casual look in Korea. I have faith in him, as he clearly understands what fashion is.”

During the interview session that took place at his ‘High Cut’ photo shoot, T.O.P said, “We are looking forward to a World Tour this year. Our schedule for the rest of the year has already been planned out, and it looks as though we are going to be extremely busy. There are also some surprise announcements and good news that I can’t reveal just yet.”

In related news, T.O.P and the rest of his Big Bang members will be making their long-awaited comeback with their fifth mini-album ‘ALIVE‘ on February 29th.

They will be traveling to 16 different countries and 25 different cities during their first independent world tour, ‘Big Bang ALIVE Tour 2012‘, which kicks off in Seoul February 2nd through the 4th

Check out the Allkpop article for more pics, plus a video. :)
YG Media Blitz: TOP for Thom Browne, FUBU, High Cut, & Cosmo (Photos)

wrote: With Big Bang?s comeback imminent, YG Entertainment is executing what I like to call a full media blitz, consisting of having their artists show up just about EVERYWHERE, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It seems since Big Bang returned to Korea from New York, it?s been nothing but teasers, photoshoots, endorsements, variety appearances, and even audio previews.

Now in Big Bang, eldest member and rapper TOP is definitely the king of the photospread, so here he is for Thom Browne (the blue hair shots), in High Cut magazine for FUBU Korea, and two shots at the end for COSMO MEN, for good measure.

Check out the American Kpop Fans article for tons of pics. :D