HAVA-RAVA wrote: ahh U-KISS ~~~
I think they're one of the groups that have really great personalities ^^
Their music is also amazing ~~
I loved watching Pops in Seoul from Arirang TV (in my previous home). Especially wednesdays since it had segment with Eli, Kevin and Xander ~~~

yup, I loved to watch it as well! They were always so funny, too bad they've canceled that segment :(
Sleepninja wrote: lol Hi :D Did you by any chance see the movie My Black Mini Dress? I'm trying to find out if it was any good. I want to watch it because of Eun Hye. That clip they showed with Dongho was pretty funny.

The movie was pretty good although I thought it would be mainly about fashion it was about every day life which I really liked :)
AnimeStar wrote: yup, I loved to watch it as well! They were always so funny, too bad they've canceled that segment :(

Yeah. and too bad Arirang TV doesn't work in this home T^T

I also liked to watch The M-Wave ~~ Xander and Kevin were the hosts at the time I watched it ^^
It's not that good, if you'd ask me the story line. But it's "Okay", It's just like a normal movie lol
Idk why i cried a bit xD I only watched it because of Dongho and Hye. lol
Sleepninja wrote: lol Hi :D Did you by any chance see the movie My Black Mini Dress? I'm trying to find out if it was any good. I want to watch it because of Eun Hye. That clip they showed with Dongho was pretty funny.

It's not that good, if you'd ask me about the story line. But it's "Okay", It's just like a normal movie lol
and Idk why i cried a bit xD I only watched it because of Dongho and Hye. lol
dongholove wrote: It's not that good, if you'd ask me about the story line. But it's "Okay", It's just like a normal movie lol
and Idk why i cried a bit xD I only watched it because of Dongho and Hye. lol

Haha Ok I'll probably still give it a shot. Yoon Eun Hye ♥♥♥♥:D

HAVA-RAVA wrote: ahh U-KISS ~~~
I think they're one of the groups that have really great personalities ^^
Their music is also amazing ~~
I loved watching Pops in Seoul from Arirang TV (in my previous home). Especially wednesdays since it had segment with Eli, Kevin and Xander ~~~

That's true! One of the thousand reasons why i really love them! They are very humble!
I really hate the fact that their music is amazing but very underrated :(
Pops in seoul~!! OMG I love watching it too! Sad that they don't air it anymore T__T
Sleepninja wrote: Haha Ok I'll probably still give it a shot. Yoon Eun Hye ♥♥♥♥:D

lol yeah give it a try~ maybe you'll like it because of hye, since she's one of the main role ^^
I want to keep this thread alive. lol help me~ Calling all U-kiss fans! XD
I can't wait till they release their new album in Japan, did you listen to the teaser radio preview they released?
iron_maiden_94 wrote: I can't wait till they release their new album in Japan, did you listen to the teaser radio preview they released?

Me too!!! Yes I did and it was awesome as expected! :D They're actually releasing 2 albums and MV at the same date! Forbidden love and A shared dream. That's why i am really like a beggar right now. lol Have you seen the album cover/teaser pics? Gawd, I almost died xD
dongholove wrote: Me too!!! Yes I did and it was awesome as expected! :D They're actually releasing 2 albums and MV at the same date! Forbidden love and A shared dream. That's why i am really like a beggar right now. lol Have you seen the album cover/teaser pics? Gawd, I almost died xD

How can you not? They're so awesome! I'm really looking forward to both!!
dongholove wrote: I want to keep this thread alive. lol help me~ Calling all U-kiss fans! XD

*raises hand* Here! I love this group :D Shall I post some lovely spammiches?

I miss him : ( But I hear he's going to be working in Japan under the stage name Allen, soooo hopefully we will hear from him soon.