I found videos from their concert in Paris at the Music Bank, if you're interested of course. I so wish I was there T-T

^ That's the video i watched too! It's super HD! The quality is making me feel like I'm watching it live * O * It took me a while to get that what they were saying was "Bonjour(?), je m'appelle ______" xD Cutiepies speaking french but sounds more korean/chinese ♥ lol
Well, I think that Kevin's French isn't that bad, it's understandable. He's saying the basic stuff like: Hello Paris! How's it going tonight!? We're very happy to be here in Paris! We love you!But still, I find it cute ^^
the group has just released a new song in Korean for a drama called "Syndrome" . The song is called Remember. Enjoy^^
I like the song (:

Energy drink company Red Bull wishes U-Kiss’ Eli a happy birthday

As many of you know already, U-Kiss member Eli is a big fan of energy drink company Red Bull. He even went as far as giving a shout out to the “gives you wings” energy drink by writing, “I want to thank REDBULL for picking me up when I’m down” on the ‘Neverland‘ album.

As March 13th hits Korea and Eli celebrates his 21st (22 in Korea) birthday, Red Bull decided to return the favor by wishing Eli a happy birthday through twitter. Red Bull tweeted, “@u_kisseli Happy birthday from @redbullKR“.

Pretty cool that they took the time to do that, happy birthday to Eli.

Allkpop

Happy Birthday Eli!! (:
I like that song. Happy Bday Eli!
lol I saw that on AKPF. You know you have an energy drink problem when Red Bull knows your name and birthday....................
Sleepninja wrote: lol I saw that on AKPF. You know you have an energy drink problem when Red Bull knows your name and birthday....................

Hahaha I'd say :p
Hoon's my BIAS <3 i also love NEVERLAND i think they are such an undratted group and it breaks my heart :( my Hoon deserves 1st place !
U-KISS performs “Forbidden Love” on Happy Music

Via tokyohive:

On the March 16th episode of NTV‘s Happy Music, Korean group U-KISS performed their second Japanese single “Forbidden Love“.

After having success with their first Japanese single, “Tick Tack“, the boys of U-KISS are ready to build on their momentum in Japan with “Forbidden Love”. The track was released on February 29th and placed 6th on the Oricon Daily Singles Chart. Additionally, U-KISS released their debut Japanese studio album ‘A Shared Dream‘ on February 29th and reached second on the Oricon Daily Album Sales chart.

Check out the performance of “Forbidden Love” below!

Allkpop

Click on the link to see the video (:
wow i didn't know this thread is still alive. I haven't posted in a while. HAHA~ AJ is back on twitter! Follow him @KimJaeseop91AJ I can't understand his recent tweet, it's too deep. >_<
anybody else excited about the new Dongho movie?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! But April 4 is still too far >_< I want a decent teaser. Not this one, all i can see is his hands.. and Dongho's edited voice xD
dongholove wrote: MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! But April 4 is still too far >_<
I want a decent teaser. Not this one, all i can see is his hands.. and Dongho's edited voice xD

Hello*-* just watch 0330 mv...and your love is really cute their..his cute when he smile, love him more