Oh boy oh boy! ♥♥♥ Why isn't it out yet?? :(
OMGsdfjsfjasdkasdkas SPAZZZZZZZZ!! Those pics! OMG *O* I miss those pics! Kibum >_<
and A shared dream!!!! I actually just saw it awhile ago! and i was dyinggggg!
Gaaaawd! They look so gooood! I can't wait for the music video to be released!
I don't know what version to buy i wanna buy it all but i just don't have enough moneyyy

I think, They're on their way now to japan from music bank in paris.
they have a hi-five event in japan tomorrow *n* I'm afraid they're overworking.. T_T
Omg the covers just look so goooood! *_____* Kiseoppie ♥♥ And what's with the Kevin's hair? xD It's so... different! I have a feeling this gonna be awesome! Aasedcrgxycgzxhjmnhn can't wait >///<
I know right! *O* lol their/kevin's hair is japanese styled since this album is a japanese album~ They will release two albums/MV at the same day! Let's wait until Feb 29! The day that kissmes will die lol
I will die earlier from that waiting T_T Anyway I kinda feel sorry for them, they have way too much work to do :/ Hope they will win some award in Japan or smth, I don't really know much about Japanese music programs >__>
lololol so truee xD But I'm willing to wait no matter how long~ T____T Me too! They work too much, because they wish to win an award and make kissmes happy ;A: Hopefully, Their Japan release will be successful :> IDK about japan too, I just go with the flow lol
I miss Kevin's old hair. This one is so.... weird to my eye XD
lol it's because it's japanese styled for their japanese album~ i think it will be back soon or change for their korean comeback in april ^^
I really miss Kevin's hair as well. But I saw him the day before yesterday (they came in Paris) and his hair are back "good looking" but Eli should change -_- I was impressed by how Dongho look like!!! He looks much older then Kiseop for example >___> (this guy is totally a child ^^)
I don't like Eli's hair here either, but Kevin's is fine. Dongho is a killer ♥♥♥
I think the hair looks alright, on all of them. Based on the album covers, their hair this time around is just...meh. lol I'm neither loving it nor hating it.
Titeeth wrote: I really miss Kevin's hair as well.
But I saw him the day before yesterday (they came in Paris) and his hair are back "good looking" but Eli should change -_-

I was impressed by how Dongho look like!!! He looks much older then Kiseop for example >___> (this guy is totally a child ^^)

OMG really? Lucky you!!!! *O* You went to Music Bank in paris?
I've watched some fancams and french fans screams really loud!
Dongho is an ajjuma lol
Speaking of Kevin's hairstyle....
I'd like to ask you all, what kevin hairstyle do you like the most? :D

I like this song very much ... :)