Tangled and Beauty and The Beast, I could watch those movies over and over and over and over and over...... ; ~;
I... never count Pixar movies when I think of Disney. I know technically they're the same but... yeah it doesn't work.

But yeah my favorite Disney movie is The Hunchback of Notre Dame. It breaks my heart that Disney didn't make a Phantom of the Opera movie back when they had courage to stand up to the soccer moms and write songs about corrupt priests lusting after gypsies. I mean have you read the original Notre Dame novel? It is NOT a kid's story in any sense. But the Disney version is my favorite adaptation, largely because of Hellfire, Victor the Gargoyle being in love with the goat (aw Gringoire), and Quasimodo getting a happy ending for once. *Nerd*
Beauty and the Beast/Lion King/Aladdin :)
Bambi is my all time favorite I would fall asleep listening to its sound track....
1) The Lion King 2) Aladdin 3) Mulan
Mulan I love the whole girl -boy thing(you can do whatever you will)
Beauty & the Beast because of belle (you must not judje a book from his cover)
Beauty & the Beast King Lion Alice in Wonderland Mulan
The Little Mermaid Aladdin The Lion King Beauty and The Beast Finding Nemo Tangled
Mulan, Tangled, thumbalina, Shark tales, the lion king, finding nemo and Ice princess.
My favourite Disney movie would be Mulan! It's pretty awesome, not to mention that the place where the action takes place is situated in Asia, too. The thing I liked the most about it was the fact that Mulan didn't act like a helpless princess and she didn't wait for her prince, but saved China instead. She's my model because she was brave and determined and she loved her family so much, which is very important to me as I put family above any other priorities in life ^_^. Also, I loved The beauty and the beast too... I liked Belle a lot, maybe because she liked reading, as I do (I'm a true bookworm >///<) and in the end she didn't judge the book by its cover, but learnt how to see inside one's soul <3.
The computer who wore tennis shoes