My all time faves: ***The Lion King The Original Winnie The Poo(s) There were 3 originals I think ***Finding Nemo Toy Story Lion King and Finding Nemo are my top two of all time. LOVE THEM!
I actually thought the Toy Story original was Pixar before they merged with Disney but I guess not. It is under the Disney Banner.
My all time favorites are Beauty and the Beast and Aladdin, but I pretty much loved all of them
There are SO many that I love, but I'll just rattle off a few.
Sleeping Beauty, Robin Hood, Aladdin, Mulan, Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, and The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
I love all of them lol but my ultimate favorite has to be Mulan ^_^
Growing up on Disney, I have a lot of favs.. My all time favorite would be Cinderella, but others are: Beauty and the Beast Pocahontas Dumbo The Little Mermaid The Hunchback of Notre Dam Lady and the Tramp
My favorites are Mulan and Tangled, well and The Lion King
My all-time favorites are Mulan and Toy Story (1, 2, & 3) :D Although, if we're being honest here, I haven't watched many Disney movies at all. Just those I said above along with A Bug's Life, Finding Nemo, and Tangled. I know, crazy, right?
My two favorites are: 1) Beauty and the Beast (b/c of music and background art) 2) Up (b/c of the story)
Kawaikochan wrote: My two favorites are:

1) Beauty and the Beast (b/c of music and background art)
2) Up (b/c of the story)

Was UP a Disney movie?
Being a kid of my generations I have watch tons of Disney but never really emphasized with the hero or heroine I was always rooting for the bad guy. But If I was to choose I will have to go with The Lion King series, Pocahontas and Beauty and the Beast, La Belle et le Sebastien( can't remember the english name), Aladin, Max and Rocky.
MULAN!!!!!! lol and shrek...wait is that disney? hmmm I think I just like eddy murphy
goldenseal50 wrote: MULAN!!!!!! lol and shrek...wait is that disney? hmmm I think I just like eddy murphy

wait I forgot about Finding Nemo..is that disney or pixar? does Pixar count? oh yes..Monsters Inc. sigh I love kid flix
goldenseal50 wrote: wait I forgot about Finding Nemo..is that disney or pixar? does Pixar count? oh yes..Monsters Inc. sigh I love kid flix

Monster Inc. <3 I dont know if its Disney though. In my head Disney has its own animated drawing style, while the other ones are CG based styles