-The notebook -Ps I love you -The Silver Lining playbook -Silent Hill -Saw But I also love SO many other movies!
The majestic,the never ending story, all HP movie, the first Twilight[only that] Superman Return,The resident evil all 5, Scream all of it. and many more
This is tough! In no particular order Fight Club Brotherhood of The Wolf 300 Kill Bill series Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
Choosing 5 movies is very difficult for me u_u .

Then

Sleepers <3
Louis De Funès's movies
The Blind side it made me cry a lot ;)
Dangerous Minds
The Green Mile
Les Choristes , Indigènes ( very touching ) etc .

I forgot a lot
There are too many amazing English Movies out there. Impossible to choose. My current favorites are these 5 A Beautiful Mind 21 grams The Notebook Dark City Crazy, Stupid, Love
I think western movies are best at making fantasy/thriller/sci-fi films: Now you see me Source Code Avatar In Time Men in Black
Dounie wrote: Choosing 5 movies is very difficult for me u_u .

Then

Sleepers <3
Louis De Funès's movies
The Blind side it made me cry a lot ;)
Dangerous Minds
The Green Mile
Les Choristes , Indigènes ( very touching ) etc .

I forgot a lot

Blind Side! I love sports/motivational drama!!
Donnie Darko Vanilla sky The perks of being a wallflower Fight club Cruel intentions Sweeney todd Picked favorite 6 from my top 10, couldnt make it 5 really haha.
The Godfather The Pianist Michael Clayton Precious Amour
top six ahehe: Remember the Titans Gran Torino Pride and Prejudice Dead Poets Society Freedom Writers Take the Lead
High Fidelity, Idle Hands, Kill Bill, Go, Amores Perros.
Pride and Prejudice The Phantom of the Opera Memoirs of a Geisha Les Miserables My Fair Lady Her Sweeney Todd ~ I added a few, but oh well >.< Oh, and in that order, too.
When you said Western, I thought you meant cowboys.
Anyway, as I prefer 6 to 5, here are 6 of my favourite movies.
1. La confidentiel. probably my top one
2. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.
3. Mr Hulot's holiday/
4. Heat
5. The Kid
6. Gone with the wind. 
The green mile 
the illusionist 
Inception 
Lord of the rings 
Silver linings
the intern