Katy Perry, Beyonce, Nicole Scherzinger, Shakira, Rihanna, Shontelle, Iyaz.

Black Eyed Peas, Backstreet Boys, Westlife.
Coldplay, All Time Low, Adele, Ellie Goulding, Katy Perry, Two Door Cinema Club, The Script, Snow Patrol, Leona Lewis, Rihanna, and Kelly Clarkson
The Pretty Reckless. Apart from them I love instrumental music (post rock etc)
The Antlers, Gogol Bordello, Nightmare of You, Mayday Parade, Boys Night Out, Tom Waits, Jenny Owen Youngs, Misty Miller, and many more.
I listen to tons -- Usher, Justin Bieber, Lmfao, Danza Kuduro, Black Eyed peas, Tenth Avenue, Hilary Duff, Evanescence, Celine Dion, Adele, All Time Low, 3 Doors Down, Nickelback, Don Moen, Mary Mary, Casting Crowns, Hinter, Avril Lavigne, some oldies (Tina Turner, Shania Twain, Sade, Tracey Chapman)....
My Chemical Romance, Panic! at the Disco, Adam Lambert, Paramore, Muse, and too many others to list :)
I have a thing for Chick Corea's music at the moment.
And Buckethead
:)
My favourite is Alex Goot. He's incredible.
My favorite singers are Josh Groban (avatar) Enya and Hayley Westenra. My favorite groups are Within Temptation, Celtic Woman, and Tatu. :)
my non asian singer will be mohammad abdo, maybe you never heard this name but in middle east you should, he is KSA singer,
Bruno mars and Adele for now :) oh and how did i forget Katty perry
Linkin Park & Avril Lavigne
Kings of Leon, Placebo, Jamiroquai
i have a few but mostly singer/songwriters--john mayer, john legend, amy winehouse(say what u want about the train wreck but her music is awesome) alicia keys, adele, the script, phil collins, lionel richie, paramore, pat benetar, the fray, and cold play