Honestly, there are too many for e to even think about. I can't choose a favorite.
Avenged Sevenfold. They're been for 6 years and I don't think it'll change soon.. they're simply awesome. <3 I like 30 Seconds to Mars, Malice in Wonderland and lots of other bands, too. ;)
Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Metallica, Wolf, Hammerfall, The Killers.....too many.
Stam1na,Kotiteollisuus,Mokoma,Children of Bodom,Amorphis,Shinedown,Volbeat,In Flames etc. Most of the bands I like are Finnish.. :D
I don't really have favourites, but some of the ones I really like are : The Wanted, One Direction There are so many , but I'm so tired and can't think of any :P
is it sad that i love nicki minaj? :) oo and i'm also digging fun. their song 'some nights' is constantly looping through my brain ^.^
when forced to pick a favorite i always go with Queen. nearly ALL of their work is complete genius, but if you want to be moved listen to the album "made in heaven" and keep in mind that the man didnt have long to live and they all knew it.
i love coldplay..and i have some other favorites, like bjork, the postal service, manic street preachers, and tahiti 80..
I'm a huge fan of the wanted <33
cityhunter83 wrote: when forced to pick a favorite i always go with Queen. nearly ALL of their work is complete genius, but if you want to be moved listen to the album "made in heaven" and keep in mind that the man didnt have long to live and they all knew it.

Great choice! Queen is awesome. :)
way too many to count, but some of my favourites are Billy Talent, Marianas Trench, Maroon 5, Jason Mraz, Green Day, OneRepublic, Coldplay, Michael Buble, AFI, AC/DC, Foster the People, The Civil Wars, Adam Lambert, Hedley, Simple Plan, Linkin Park, Kelly Clarkson, Evanescence, Bon Jovi, Nirvana, Foo Fighters...yeah, my taste is kinda all over the place
Although I said my fav is the Beatles, I like all of these bands from the '60s: The Zombies, The Rolling Stones, The Animals, The Rascals, Peter & Gordon, The Dave Clark Five, Herman's Hermits, Paul Revere and the Raiders, Cream, The Who, Jimi Hendrix, The Hollies, The Tremeloes, Dusty Springfield, Petula Clark, Lesley Gore, The Marvellettes, The Shangri-las, The Ronettes, Tommy James and the Shondells, The Monkees, Neil Diamond, Simon and Garfunkel, Bob Dylan, Peter, Paul & Mary, The Mamas and the Papas, The Turtles, The Association, Gary Puckett and the Union Gap, The Temptations, Billy J. Kramer and the Dakotas, Gerry and the Pacemakers, The Sonics, Buffalo Springfield, The Four Tops, The Four Seasons, Gary and the Playboys, John Fred and His Playboy Band, The Beach Boys, Jan & Dean, The Human Beinz, The 5th Dimension, Marvin Gaye, Aretha Franklin, The Supremes, and many others. I could go on all day, lol.
i have alot, but my absolute favorite singer is Chase Coy <3 and then for favorite bands, probably Panic! At The Disco, Anberlin, and Sleeping With Sirens