bands : REM (too sad now), the Beatles, Within Temptation, ABBA, Muse... Singers : lots of french singers, but my favorite : Jean-Jacques Goldman (famous in France, but I don't know abroad).
Parkway Drive, Asking Alexandria, Deez Nuts, Terror.... ;D
Really Just 1? I love gogol Bordello (its not a crime!), tokio hotel (they are german not japanese), the late great Amy Winehouse, noisettes, 112, no doubt and sublime. oh 50% of my music collection is gospel music.
oh and some of u guys music pics ROCK! from Mary Mary to The Decemberists to chick corea!! u guys are seriously cool.
One Direction, Taylor Swift, Bruno Mars, Britney Spears, and Eminem
My favorites are The Offspring, The All-American Rejects, Within Temptation, and 30 Seconds to Mars
I'm kind of panicky right now because I can't remember what bands I used to like before getting hooked on dramas and Asian music Wow. lmao
My favorite bands are All Time Low, Mayday Parade, We The Kings, Boys Like Girls, and Cartel Boy Groups: One Direction, Big Time Rush, and The Wanted Singers: Miley Cyrus(don't judge), Katy Perry and Rihanna, I love all sorts of music and because they are all so different I can't choose just a few :P
i will always love the early Linkin Park. they are probably the reason i survived high school in one piece... i wish they still made the same kind of music but i guess everything changes. ^^ i also love Iron and Wine.
Linkin Park is awesome!
My favorite band ever is the Beatles (I'm an old soul, lol). I don't have a favorite current band, as I like a wide variety of styles.
yankumicho wrote: My favorite band ever is the Beatles (I'm an old soul, lol). I don't have a favorite current band, as I like a wide variety of styles.

I 2nd this. The Beatles rock!!
Friendly Fires. They're an English band. (Anyone else like them? :D)