akai-kitsune wrote: As an all time BSB fan here a vid from me:

Smap and Backstreet Boys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_8hoIDrBic&feature=relmfu

LOL at the background ^_^ The whole thing was just so intense :)
akai-kitsune wrote: As an all time BSB fan here a vid from me:

Smap and Backstreet Boys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_8hoIDrBic&feature=relmfu

Youre an all time fan, too?? *___*
Unfortunatelly I cant watch the video, when I clikc on play I only get a black screen :(
YEah!!! I'm actually one of their biggest fan!
MAking new Album , 2013 Cruise and They will have 2013 hollywood walk of fame ;)
heard them, and liking some of there song-))also a strong boyband^^
iyasiz are you going on the cruise? :) Wish I could. :( During the live chat about one week ago Nick and Howie talked alot about it and it seems like there gonna be a lot of fun. :(
Sad to say but "NO". I really can't come :(
Almost all of their albums are being sold in KSA. (in here, because I actually here right now!) that's why when I didn't have the time to buy their old album, I was just buying it here ;) [sorry for my bad English]
OMo! BSB has a thread here! Oh those days when I used to pull my friends hair out when they favored other bands over BSB.
Masquerade wrote: OMG guys! xD Im so shocked right now! :D LOL never thought so many people would reply!!! :D Seing other K/J-Fans who are also Backstreet Fans is ...AWESOME!!! xD

Im so in love with backstreet Boys, since their comeback in 2005. Back than I was really in love with Nick and was sure, I will marry him someday xD
I didnt ever listen to any other music but BSB.
Now I listen to KPOP but still to BSB. :)
My favourit ist Nick, he is still cute and I like the way he has changed. I think Nick is the only Non-Asian Guy I like nowadays xD

Aw, and I cant wait for their new album theyre working on :3

my fren's elder sister too, she'd say to us like evryday that she'll b marrying nick one day when we were young
soracantabile wrote: everybodeeeah~
yeaaah~
rock your bodeeeeah~

their song is a must when I go to karaoke!kekeke
oh, nick carter...2 of my friends didn't talk to each other just because both of them claimed nick carter was theirs..LOL
overacted 4th grade girls...kekeke

Hahaha....

Yes a must sing whenever i go to karaoke (^^)/

n really grt to know they r workin on a new project + kevin is back
My fav were brian n nick
IyaMendoza wrote: Almost all of their albums are being sold in KSA. (in here, because I actually here right now!) that's why when I didn't have the time to buy their old album, I was just buying it here ;) [sorry for my bad English]

Its okay, my english isnt perfect, either xD (where are you from? :) )
atslipinbag wrote: Hahaha....

Yes a must sing whenever i go to karaoke (^^)/

n really grt to know they r workin on a new project + kevin is back
My fav were brian n nick

Mine is Nick! :D But they all are just lovable! :)
Seriously, Im so proud whenever I notice Nicks love to Japan, becuz I love japan, too. lol :D It makes me wish BSB would featuring any Japanese or Korean idol, just like Howie and Yu Shirtoa did before. :DD
Masquerade wrote: Mine is Nick! :D But they all are just lovable! :)

Yes they r all lovable (**)

BSB really brings back a lot of memories especially of my first crush .... i actually came to know n like BSB coz he used to listen to it evryday full volume ... we were neighbors n his room next to mine ....but
I never got caurage to talk to him... n now in fact i ve forgotten what he looked like ... but he made me like BSB n since then i ve alwayz like them