darkangel662008 wrote: bwahahahaha!!! your friends are funny:)
First we also like Nick Carer then shift to Aaron Carter..kekeke!!!
I used to be addicted on MTV...

indeed!they didn't talk to each other for like a month..
and I was forced to choose one of them..LOL

me too!
aaron carter!!!
MTV was awesome back then! I don't really like MTV now.. *sigh*
and btw, same like you... I liked backstreet boys, boyzone, the moffats, hanson... (but not westlife)
also nsync,savage garden, M2M, 98degrees, spice girls, and even britney spears at that time...kekeke

but what I still sing until now, each time I go to karaoke, are backstreet boys' and spice girls'.. :)
soracantabile wrote: indeed!they didn't talk to each other for like a month..
and I was forced to choose one of them..LOL

me too!
aaron carter!!!
MTV was awesome back then! I don't really like MTV now.. *sigh*
and btw, same like you... I liked backstreet boys, boyzone, the moffats, hanson... (but not westlife)
also nsync,savage garden, M2M, 98degrees, spice girls, and even britney spears at that time...kekeke

but what I still sing until now, each time I go to karaoke, are backstreet boys' and spice girls'.. :)

My guy best friend back in high school was a great influence in liking songs...
He likes M2M so much...he always buy a song book/hits..then teach me the songs...Then he always harass me to sing Mirror, mirror..We pretended that he's Marion and I'm the other one...He got a beautiful voice and kinda perfectionist..he always scold me when I get wrong notes..kekeke!!!

My classmates usually do some concert in our classroom when our teacher was not around...Specially the Step song because it's a song an dance...Oh..I missed those happy times:)
soracantabile wrote: everybodeeeah~
yeaaah~
rock your bodeeeeah~

their song is a must when I go to karaoke!kekeke
oh, nick carter...2 of my friends didn't talk to each other just because both of them claimed nick carter was theirs..LOL
overacted 4th grade girls...kekeke

seriously their songs are the most popular when it comes to KTV!
KTV is incomplete without singing a backstreet boy song!
I use to listen to them alot more, got all their albums except for the black and blue one
and i still got some of their songs on my itouch xD
I also had their albums..but those are cassettes..lol..
I don't know with you guys, but at that time, I still listen to them from my walkman..kekeke...memories... >_<

so I downloaded their songs.. (sorry..I bought your albums, but it can't be used now..in fact, I don't know where are those cassettes now...:( )
OMG guys! xD Im so shocked right now! :D LOL never thought so many people would reply!!! :D Seing other K/J-Fans who are also Backstreet Fans is ...AWESOME!!! xD Im so in love with backstreet Boys, since their comeback in 2005. Back than I was really in love with Nick and was sure, I will marry him someday xD I didnt ever listen to any other music but BSB. Now I listen to KPOP but still to BSB. :) My favourit ist Nick, he is still cute and I like the way he has changed. I think Nick is the only Non-Asian Guy I like nowadays xD Aw, and I cant wait for their new album theyre working on :3
To those who asked:

Backstreet Boys are doing well. ;)
Kevin returns back. Howie is getting his 2. child. Nick is happy with his GF. Brian...is still Brian xD
They are working on their new Album.
10 days ago they had a show in NY, it was really awesome, many people came and it was trending on twitter all the time. :)
And yeah, to those who only know the 90ties Backtreet Boys, thats a single from year 2009:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBRI6yXxVwE

And that one was made in Japan. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UOoNZWZyKQ&feature=related

I love that clip, becuz I love BSB & Japan. :D
Masquerade wrote: OMG guys! xD Im so shocked right now! :D LOL never thought so many people would reply!!! :D Seing other K/J-Fans who are also Backstreet Fans is ...AWESOME!!! xD

Im so in love with backstreet Boys, since their comeback in 2005. Back than I was really in love with Nick and was sure, I will marry him someday xD
I didnt ever listen to any other music but BSB.
Now I listen to KPOP but still to BSB. :)
My favourit ist Nick, he is still cute and I like the way he has changed. I think Nick is the only Non-Asian Guy I like nowadays xD

Aw, and I cant wait for their new album theyre working on :3

Really? They will be having a new album? Wow!!!
Quit playing games with my heart!! That's my song!!!
OMG! OMG! I was a die-hard fan of Backstreet Boys when I was a teen. I had all of their albums (cassettes lol) and new all of their songs by heart. Once with my cousin we made a video with complete choreo for Get Down -we knew that so well. Even now, when I meet for drinks with my girlfriends we often get into that mode "let's watch Backstreet Boys MVs on youtube!"- best party ever! we even wanted to make a Britney Spears or Spice Girls themed Birthday Party for one of my girlfriends- but it didn't happen so far....
I grew up listening to them, I miss them! Still my all time favorite boy band :p

Somehow I don't own a single CD of theirs, though, I'm disappointed in myself :(
It was my Dad who brought their CD home, and since then I've been a fan. The album of that CD is Blue and Black..... or is it only Blue. I really do like them, I felt sad, after hearing that Kevin decided to leave the group. Anyway, they are reallll good!!
My favorite song is "Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely" and my bias was Brian. <3
Pre-teen/early teen memories! I was a fan of them and had some of their CD's, which I don't have anymore (I think I gave them away).
As an all time BSB fan here a vid from me:

Smap and Backstreet Boys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_8hoIDrBic&feature=relmfu