I really love backstreet boys........ Reminds me of the good old days..........
Masquerade wrote: hahahaha, I think its okay, to be heartbroken. The child in me is heartbroken,too. lol But the grown up me is so happy Nick finally found someone to settle down. :)

Its just some of these wanna be fans, who are bullying Lauren so much, telling lies and rumors, just because they cant handle reality. :/

It is sad that often such things happen with celebrities....
Masquerade wrote: Seriously! Boyband music, no matter if american or asian ones, is always the best. lol

Lol, agree! It's also cause they have eye-candy for us girls at our most vulnerable stage in life ^^
teetiger wrote: lol, agree! It's also cause they have eye-candy for us girls at our most vulnerable stage in life ^^

true words! :p
Btw do you know any drama included any Backstreet Boys song in the background? I always hear American background music in dramas, but never came a cross a bsb song...
WOOO! One of my favorite!
Japan and USA are so lucky, alright got their dates for the new BSB tour. For those who dont now, BSB just announced the name of their new tour today... "IN A WORLD LIKE THIS" I like it! ♥♥♥
awww!! i just love them :)
It makes me so happy to see there are so much more Asian music/drama & BSB fans! Why cant you be living in my hometown?! xD A person like that would be my best friend! LOL
I AM ... best song in the world 'I WANT IT THAT WAY'
OMG!!! :D Dates are out: New single "In a world like this" - June 25th New Album - July 30th !!! :D so cant wait!!!
I like it-it reminds me of their earlier stuff
Bahaha! I love that there's a thread for this!!! :D Brian all the way!! <3 The man stole my heart. I feel like I'm a teenager again. ^.^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxeoQziwjlY

New Song. But still not confirm as a single! :)