Any other fans out there? :)
Yes. :D Nick Carter ♥
Oh my! They were my favourite group when I was, like, ten years old...but it's been a while since I last heard anything about them! What they're up to?
Omg brings back memories lol....my favorite was kevin.
I know a couple song but I was never a fan. I heard they are still together...?
ermmm I had 3 of their albums. Larger than life was their best song "Holds head down in shame" x.x
YES! Went to see them in Washington DC during their NKOTBSB Tour! It was amazing!!! AJ <3
backstreet 's back alright!
You are~ my fire..the one desire.. Believe~ when I say~ IIII w~a~nt it thaat away~ Gonna have that stuck in my head for a while. I had such a crush on Kevin!<3
I'm a fan:) Not only Backstreet Boys but also Westlife, Hanson, Moffats, A1 and all 90's band and groups.. I'm a 90's girl..kekeke!!! I still remember and memories all their songs..We usually sing them in Videoke:)
A fan then, now and always
everybodeeeah~ yeaaah~ rock your bodeeeeah~ their song is a must when I go to karaoke!kekeke oh, nick carter...2 of my friends didn't talk to each other just because both of them claimed nick carter was theirs..LOL overacted 4th grade girls...kekeke
soracantabile wrote: everybodeeeah~
yeaaah~
rock your bodeeeeah~

their song is a must when I go to karaoke!kekeke
oh, nick carter...2 of my friends didn't talk to each other just because both of them claimed nick carter was theirs..LOL
overacted 4th grade girls...kekeke

bwahahahaha!!! your friends are funny:)
First we also like Nick Carer then shift to Aaron Carter..kekeke!!!
I used to be addicted on MTV...
bannie wrote: Good stuff

Raventhedark wrote: ermmm I had 3 of their albums. Larger than life was their best song "Holds head down in shame" x.x

I'm sorry sirs but your man cards have been rejected. *pulls out scissors*