Me I'm a fan!!! As it happens often, I kind of had forgotten about my childhood 'husbands' and a few weeks ago, out of the blue I just started listening to their music again...I downloaded their albums from iTunes and I even had a conversation with my big brother the other night and we were laughing about how he used to tease me and say I couldn't marry all of them, so I wold say I'd marry Nick, Kevin could be my boyfriend because I couldn't pick one of the other lol
How are you girls even picking faves! It's damn difficult. First, I liked Brian, than turned into a crazed fan of Nick. Later admired Howie and always had a secret crush on AJ, he was my Big sis's fav so never get to express!
I was a fan, but never a fangirl. I wasn't really into 90s pop (except for the Spice Girls).
i was a big fans but now i like bigbang
i mean fan say ha ha ha at me
OMG! To those who havent heard yesterday about it: Our Nick is being engaged! He really proposed to Lauren. Its still hard to believe, he used to be the "Im never going to marry"-kind! Such weird seing our guy being husband soon. But still Im happy for him and Lauren. :)
It's been about 12 years since I heard them but I still know the lyrics to all their songs!!

I used to love Westlife, Boyzone and NSync too! Shame the era of boy bands have gone~
NICK CARTER IS ENGAGED!! Too bad, i'm not the girl hahahaha :)))
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20676430,00.html

Congrats Nick and Lauren :)
I'm from the Philippines but right now i'm currently studying in KSA because my parents are working here :)
just saw this people article yesterday, too. Some comments from those so called fans really made me go crazy. As a fan Im really ashamed reading stuff like that. Spreading rumors and disresect and being aggressiv toward Nick and Lauren...they really need to get themselves a life. lol I only hope Nick and Lauren wont read them, cuz they know about this article, as Nick just posted it on his twitter yesterday.

btw this is my support acc. Feel free to follow me, Ill follow back. :)

https://twitter.com/NICKnLAURENFans
IyaMendoza wrote: NICK CARTER IS ENGAGED!! Too bad, i'm not the girl hahahaha :)))
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20676430,00.html

Congrats Nick and Lauren :)

hahahaha I think we all had those dreams where we would be the ones marrying Nick xD
teetiger wrote: It's been about 12 years since I heard them but I still know the lyrics to all their songs!!

I used to love Westlife, Boyzone and NSync too! Shame the era of boy bands have gone~

Seriously! Boyband music, no matter if american or asian ones, is always the best. lol
Nick was my bias, too ^-^
Masquerade wrote: OMG! To those who havent heard yesterday about it:

Our Nick is being engaged! He really proposed to Lauren. Its still hard to believe, he used to be the "Im never going to marry"-kind! Such weird seing our guy being husband soon. But still Im happy for him and Lauren. :)

Oh really !!! this is news !. I wish them happiness but i guess my fren's sister might b heartbroken
hahahaha, I think its okay, to be heartbroken. The child in me is heartbroken,too. lol But the grown up me is so happy Nick finally found someone to settle down. :) Its just some of these wanna be fans, who are bullying Lauren so much, telling lies and rumors, just because they cant handle reality. :/