@Blackstar_Aria I will recommend "Just You" I actually really enjoyed this drama, but it's cotton candy fluff. Then I'd say watch King2hearts (I haven't watched it yet, but I hear good things. **Also looking for something light and funny to watch, even if it's not on my list.
I was going to recommend 1 Litre of Tears (one of my favorite dramas) and Doctor Stranger from your TWL, but then I saw you were also looking for something light and funny, and neither of them are (well Doctor Stranger is actually quite funny at times). But I still recommend both highly. When it comes to something light and funny maybe you could try Tokyo Bandwagon? I don't really watch that many light dramas but I would say this is one the lighter side. Kimi ni Todoke is also a light and fun movie to watch, but I does contain bullying if I remember right. Edit: Maybe Hana Kimi? It's light, funny and romantic.
@bannie from your list, i've only seen It Started with a Kiss.. and i liked it
@prettytin My Lucky Star Black & White In Time With You (lots of people say this was good, I wasn't that into it) Scarlet Heart
@Plural Alice no Toge Kazoku Game
@miya You Who Came from the Stars
@Qamarita_IRAQ I Hear Your Voice Reply 1997 The Suspicious Housekeeper
I'd say try Cruel City and/or Ice World. Cruel City is more crime and Ice World mystery/suspense with romance. Plus that old J-drama feel which is a plus in my book. ;)
Just finished "I Hear Your Voice", looking for a drama in my PTW list that's similar to my past interests! I have so many on that list that I don't know what to watch next! All the ones on my "watching list" are iffy depending on my mood and each time I go to watch another episode I kinda zone out or lose interest so I give up or change my mind. Help would be appreciated. uwu
I would go with. . . My name is Kim Sam Soon - It's got Hyun Bin from Secret Garden and it's got a pretty good pace. Queen In Hyun's Man - Time Traveling Romance -Sounds ridiculous, but actually quite sweet. HOpe that helps.
@Sterl-z A Man's Story - my favorite suspense drama Nine: Nine Times Travel School 2013 Sunny - cute movie. feel-good What's Up - this is underrated if you wan noona romance: The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry; Witch's Romance
@prettytin Bachelors Vegetable Store Bride of the Century King2Hearts MARS Postman to Heaven Smiling Pasta The Bridal Mask Ugly Alert (I have yet to watch it but I hear it's really good)