@DreamingKoreanBallad Such a long list! And I haven't seen any of them. Hm, the only drama that I've seen and you haven't is 1 Litre of Tears. It's my favorite, so I'd recommend it to anyone. I know my Plan to Watch list is almost nonexistent, so can you just recommend ones to me regardless if they're there or not? :)
@Mari - lol I will do that then ;) the only one in your plan to watch list that I have seen and liked is Hana Kimi (Taiwan) - I liked it better than the Japanese version Now i'll recommend you some other dramas....I'll give you a few out of different genre's since I don't know if you like all kinds or not... 18 vs. 29 - about a woman who "lost her memory" and finds out she had gotten married and is 11yrs older than she remembers herself to be - it's really cute and funny - it also has Siwon from Super Junior on here as the main guy's younger version Akai Ito - if you like Japanese dramas - about the red string of fate which ties you to your destiny - I like it a lot Autumn's Concerto - Taiwan - it's a favorite of many including myself Full House - Korea - one of the top dramas that people have watched as their first k-drama - it's really cute and fun Ghost - Korea (no it's not about ghosts lol) about a detective who had reconstructive surgery on his face after an accident and came out looking like his dead friend - he now trys to solve the crime - it's a really great drama Jumong - if you're interested in watching a Saguk (historical drama) - this is the best one of the ones I've seen LIFE - was another really good Japanese one I watched - about bullying in high-school My Daughter Seo Young - is a really good family drama My Girl - is really cute and funny - Nine: 9 Times Time Travel - if you like time travel dramas Smile Dong-hae (it's long) but it's my favorite family drama... The Devil Warrior Baek Dong Soo (another saguk) Who Are You? (2013) Witch's Romance - older girl younger guy romance drama - it's really funny and light-hearted & You Who Came from the Stars - handsome alien lol
@DreamingKoreanBallad

You've watched ten times as many dramas as me, so I can't really recommend that much, I'm sorry.... But I see a Gentleman's Dignity is on your list. It's the only one you haven't seen that I have. It's personally one of my top 5 and I highly recommend it! You WILL NOT regret watching it. The cast is perfect, and the OST rocks!

I also see you dropped Let's Eat... That's too bad! That's also one of my favorites. Though I can understand why you dropped it. The development of the story is slow, and there are many episodes where the characters aren't doing anything special, but I think you should give it another chance!

As for my recommendation. I'm trying to get into j dramas more. It's summer and I want to keep my Japanese language skills in shape. I just finished Last Cinderella and I loved it! So if someone could recommend me a j drama that would be great! It doesn't even have to be from my list. I'd prefer a drama were there is a little more skin ship. In j dramas, I feel like it takes a thousand episodes just for the two leads to hold hands.... So a more mature romance j drama (Like Last Cinderella) would be appreciated!
@fireflower Not to many Japanese drama's in your ptw list.. but of those I would highly recommend: Love Shuffle The other that is cute, not that amazing, but it is light: Kimi wa Petto
@phoenixtearz9 Of everything on your watched list I'm shocked you haven't seen A Gentleman's Dignity or The Princess Man, very highly recommended dramas from myself, you should definitely watch them asap!
@ Starae Maybe you should give Dream High a try, I really enjoyed the drama - great cast, great music, interesting characters
You should definitely watch I hear your voice! Best Drama ever and has the best rating on MDL! *-* And Fabulous Boys is also sooo much fun! ^-^
PinkyPie wrote: You should definitely watch I hear your voice! Best Drama ever and has the best rating on MDL! *-* And Fabulous Boys is also sooo much fun! ^-^

The Princess Man!! I'm always recommending that one. If you aren't in the mood for something like that then I would recommend Buzzer Beat or Pride.
@starae you should watch Scent of a Woman, its one of my favorite dramas and i think you will like it if you started watching it
@Kudo_Lelouch I would recommend Liar Game 2. It's my favorite drama season of all time! :)
@LaughingCheshire Watashi ga Renai Dekinai Riyuu
@Miya
Since you're a Japanese drama fan, I'm going to go for 49!
zalcu wrote: @Miya
Since you're a Japanese drama fan, I'm going to go for 49!

You seem to like music-related dramas, so I'd recommend Buzzer Beat even though it's sports/music related, it's really cute.

Queen In Hyun's Man has an amazing soundtrack and is such a good romance.

I'd also recommend Sungkyunkwan Scandal and Love Shuffle for a good laugh.
@Starae My recommendations: Autumn's Concerto, Hotaru no Hikari and Scent of a Woman ^^
@Nocturna "Legal High",definitely