Miya : (In Time With You, Lan Ling Wang ) They are Worth watching for main leads and second leads ^^ & You're all surrounded !
Wow we have so much dramas in common both in the Watched and Plan to watch list! *.* (though you have watched much more then I have :p) For dramas: Legend of Lu Zhen and Hanzawa Naoki are both "must watch". :D For movies: Hear Me, Departures (I loved these 2) *.*
@AnitaGuida From your PTW I would recommend: Sunny (K-movie) Miracle in Cell No. 7 (K-movie) The Road Home (Chinese movie) Tonbi The Queen's Classroom (Original Japanese version) Densha Otoko All my top favourites and happy to recommend ^_^
@winnie -->Buzzer Beat (a nice love story) -->Hikari to Tomo ni (heartwarming,informative~ a human drama) -->Kimi wa Petto (it's more than romance :a lesson of life disguised in a sweet and funny story,with realistic characters) -->Liar Game + Liar Game 2 (suspense,always surprising,life disguised in a game)
a midsummer equation - the ending is good always - romance mellow ashita no joe - story is good detroit metal city - just hilarious how to date an otaku girl - RomCom, its about a fujoshi girl (fan a boy boy romance) ryusei no kizuna - revenge drama but with comedy sakuran - i like the manga the suspect - gong yoo daebak !!!
Since I have not watched any of your Plan to Watch list I shall recommend something from your dropped list:
School 2013. I see you are currently at episode 3, but I must say if you get to episode 5 you won't stop, because that's when all the bromance happens! Plus the whole thing is just so great!

If not I shall recommend "Looking Forward to Romance" which is not on any of your lists, but an adorable short drama (3 episodes) which I'm sure you will enjoy.
yeah maybe i'll try again school 2013
actually i kinda like bromance hohohoho
BTW looking forward to romance is good thank you

@azzuritis that to much that i already watch so i will write my must watch list for you,,,
a warewolf boy
always
can you hear my heart
high school king of savvy
mars
mother
nine : nine times time travel
scent of a woman
the greatest love
the moon that embraces the sun
triangle
I'm sorry but I can't recommend you anything to watch as I haven't seen anything on your PTW list >_< .... I'm really enjoying Joseon Gunman right now though, you should keep watching it. I've got 2 weeks break coming up so I need a good show to watch, any recs?
@Starae from your plan to watch list: Autumn's Concerto Jumong if you're up for a good historical drama Nine: 9 Times Time Travel Tatta Hitotsu no Koi Witch's Romance ^ those are the ones I've seen and loved > I've heard good things about Cruel City & Empress Ki - but I haven't gotten around to watching them yet...
@DreamingKoreanBallad A Gentleman's Dignity Miracle in Cell No. 7 Shut up Flower Boy Band What's Up Last Cinderella School 2013
architecture 101 ashita, mama ga inai Brain man confessions deranged galileo hanzawa naoki hotaru no hikari legal high mars the attorney
@prettytin - thanks for the recommendations - I will keep them in mind when I need a new drama ;) from your PTWL: Bachelor's Vegetable Store (I personally loved this drama) King2Hearts Lives of Ommission (I watched it for MC Jin - but I liked it - only Hong Kong drama I've ever watched) MARS Rooftop Prince (you'd have to keep in mind - the drama is about reincarnation - so the past guy & the future guy are basically one in the same) Smiling Pasta The Bridal Mask (I've watched this drama over 4x's) Ugly Alert (I'm currently watching it - and liking it)
@DreamingKoreanBallad Full House (thai) Miracle in Cell No. 7
@HeroGirl Coffee Prince I Hear Your Voice Inspiring Generation My Girlfriend is a Gumiho My Princess Protect the Boss Queen In Hyun's Man Rooftop Prince Secret Garden Smile,You The Moon that Embraces the Sun Time Between Dog & Wolf Two Weeks Warrior Baek Dong Soo Who Are You (2013)