@Nocturna I have only seen two things on your ptw list that I would recommend You're All Surrounded and Rurouni Kenshin :)
Thanks, both of them were very good! :D

My suggestions for you: Tumbling and Kimi ni Todoke ^^
@Nocturna

In a light mood ?
- I saw you liked Dal Ja ' spring.The woman who still wants to marry is really similar in the mood and the plot. A nice ride.
-Unexpected you: a nice family drama from the screenwritter YFAS
- Give a look to a thai one : Game Rai Game Rak. ( on youtube)
-Full house thai: you will definitely love this one .Light and far better than the korean version.

For a more serious tone

- Sealed with a kiss has an intense romance like in Secret.
- the bridal mask: patriotic and brilliant

From your PTW:

-Cruel city:
-Ojakgyo brothers: one of my favourite family drama. ( better than Smile you, except perhaps for the romance)
@HasegawaYui

Thai movies/dramas:
Suckseed (also check out Seasons Change, it's similar and just as fun)
Teacher's Diary (I could send you a link if you want since it's hard to find ^^)
Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter (the Pe/Kong storyline is good, it's subbed on youtube jsyk)

and the J-movie Kanojo wa Uso Wo Aishisugiteru is pretty fun for a shoujo story too :D
@xoxo

wow i don't know most of them but i've read Shingeki no Kyojin , Strobe Edge , Ao Haru Ride as manga ^_^

i'm looking forward to watch them too *as drama :)* 

tho i didn't like strobe edge THAT much :) 
@fanga Since you really enjoyed The Master's Sun I would recommend watching The Greatest Love as they have a lot of similarities and I really liked both of them. Also 49 days is one of my absolute favorites, it is a melodrama but it has a lot of really cute moments as well.

(and a note to @nocturna, I watched Cinderella's Sister and I loved it, so thanks for the recommendation!)
Wow you have quite the list.
I would highly recommend Iljimae, Time Between Dog and Wolf and Secretly Greatly. 
Since I didn't know anything from your PTW, I'll make recommendations based off of what's not on your completed that you'll enjoy.

My Princess was fantastic, you're sure to enjoy it. It's very romance centered.
Innocent Man (Nice Guy) Is my all time favorite, but if you don't like revenge dramas I'd avoid it.
Healer- If you don't like watching currently airing shows I understand, but watch it as soon as possible! It's a lot like City Hunter, which you gave good rating to.
@Azzuritis
I would recommend you to wach:
Scent of a Woman, Secret, The Greatest Love and The Moon that Embraces the Sun.
Since you gave a 10 to The Princess' Man and The Moon that Embraces the Sun I would recomend you to watch Faith. The King 2 Hearts it's very good too, although it starts a bit slow.
AnitaGuida:
I Hear Your Voice, Gokusen, Down With Love - these three caught my eye on your list. All very good dramas.
History of the Salaryman is one of my favorite dramas so I'd say to give it a go and Special Affairs Team TEN is great too.
It was very difficult there are so many that you have to watch, so i looked at your rating for some help...
movies: Hwayi(very good acting), always(very touching), my tutor friend(for me it's a must to watch), hot young bloods(very funny)
dramas: the moon that embraces the sun(you liked arang, you'll like this one too), kill me heal me(i think it's THE currently airing drama), missing you(if you want to cry), modern farmer(if you want to laugh)

oh and i saw you rated 10 After School: Lucky or Not. there is a season 2 that is not in your ptw list!
1 Litre of Tears - if you want to cry
Emergency Couple - AWESOME KDRAMA 100% recommended !
School 2013 - if you're not in the mood for romance drama ....
Secret Garden - great drama ! If you like fantasy
@ring-nim
Hana Kimi Good drama. You like You're Beautiful and Coffee Prince then you probable will like this drama too. 
Scent of a Woman I love this Kdrama! I like Kim Sun Ah acting in the drama. 
Cruel City I haven't seen it yet but have heard it is awesome.