@winnie

Mahoro Ekimae Bangaichi - a must see
Last Friends - very hearwarming, but quite difficult
Haitatsu Saretai Watashitachi - short and unique so it's worth to give a try
woot another Jdrama lover:33

I recommend Nobuta Wo Produce, it's one of the most popular Jdramas ever and it's pretty good! not to mention it features the two hottest guys in Japan imo, Kame and Yamapi hehe :3
Speaking of Yamapi, Kurosagi was also pretty good even though I found Horikita Maki's character so dang annoying.
And speaking of Maki, Atashinchi no danshi was pretty fun too.
Yankee-kun to Megane-chan also had some hilarious moments but also some others that really bored me.
And, finally, Hana Yori Dango is also a safe watch, everyone likes this one at least to some extent, even though the Korean version is arguably better. I do know some people who prefer the J version though.
So there you go. If I had to recommend just one I'd probably go with Nobuta, but all the other ones I've mentioned are also worth watches :)
@lillith
For Sk dramas : Reply 1997 for romcom, and Bridal Mask for mystery-action
For Japan dramas : Densha Otoko for romcom, and Mother for some serious one.
For movie : My Sassy Girl (romcom) or The Client (thriller)

If I had to recommend one, then it's Reply 1997.
@oche2

of course Rurouni Kenshin... you should complete the trilogy :)
@prettytin

I would say you really need to watch King2Hearts. That drama is phenomenal. 
Or if you are in the mood for something quick and lighthearted After School Bokbulbok is really funny and cute. 
@Doremeduck 

I would recommend
Soulamte.  It's a little different than the average drama and I enjoyed it a lot 
  Full House Thai edition - I didn't like the original, but the Thai version is what I thought the Korean version should be. 
I need Romance - A more mature RomCom.  Worth watching 

If someone recommends to me, I'm looking for something light to watch, not too heavy. (doesn't necessarily need to be on my list)
@Sterl-z

something light? Sunny!!
You should watch from your PTW: Cruel city, bridal mask, black and white. Give a try to Faith ( lighter), you will either hate it or love it.
@winnie  Buzzer Beat. One of my favorite Japanese drama.
@minbaobeu93

kdrama: 49 days - the twists are good
jdrama: last cinderella - it's light. if you like buzzer beat, i think you'd like this also
kmovie: miracle in cell no. 7 - it would thug your heart
@prettytin

Rooftop Prince, it is one of my favorite dramas, the story is interesting and funny and good. And also because it's the only drama I've seen from your plan to watch list.... 
@Krisssu I haven't seen much from your PTW list, but Love Rain was fun. You seem to like flower boys based on your highest rated dramas so Love Rain will do it :)
@kittenmittons
From your list i recommend mars and fated to love you Both Taiwanese dramas that are really enjoyable. Mars is serious and fated to love you is more silly but can be serious to
 the stories are great and the actors are great. Give them a try!
@Ebby

Shut Up Flower Boy Band
- i really enjoyed that drama. and also the eye candies :)
@prettytin

Cruel city 
The Bridal Mask
Black & White