hi, I want to watch a romantic kdrama that doesn't have love triangle or even more complex shape of love as the main problem..
it's fine if there is love triangle as long as it's only an addition..

I mean something like coffee prince (one people loved another one but it's only a past..not really effect on the main couple's love story)
or secret garden (gil ra im's boss loves her,,but he doesn't really show it or bugs the main couple)

any title in mind?

thank you in advance!! ^^
Not a fan of love triangles myself, I'd say:
- The King 2 Hearts - it's still airing, but it's only 4 episodes to the end, so by the time you catch up with it, it will be completed. It's not a simple love story though, there are suspense, action, politics and family involved too.
- Queen Inhyun's Man - also still airing, and it will take longer to complete because the subs are a little slower than elsewhere. There is a sort of triangle, but it's so crystal clear from the beginning who the lovers are, the second guy is just thrown in for comedy. Which is great.
- The Snow Queen - Not a comedy by all means though!

I can't think of many more. It seems to me action oriented dramas don't have this trope, like City Hunter and Runaway Plan B, because they deal with love almost as a secondary plot line. :)

Wait, there is a triangle in Runaway too, I had completely forgotten it. :P
I'm watching king 2 hearts too...but want something else and wow..I was thinking about watching Queen Inhyun's man..but now I really will :) but still want to wait until it complete because the subs is not out quick as king 2 hearts.. will search about the snow queen.. don't like Rain, and city hunter was boring me so i hold it on.. (yeah,,i'm weird..lol)..and those are not a romantic drama.. thank you! :)
You're welcome. :)
I'm sorry I couldn't be of great help, but finding dramas without the love triangle is a hard task. As I said, I'm irritated by those, in the long run they are repeated over and over and there's no suspense since the viewer knows from minute 1 how the characters will be paired. And I also believe a beautiful love story should not always spring from competition, but have more personal, internal obstacles to overcome. :)

Gosh, now that I think about it, the Snow Queen has a love triangle too. Uff...
Sungkyunkwan Scandal maybe? It has some love triangles, but they mostly aren't the main focus of the plot. It's hard to find K dramas w/ romance without love triangles.
@amrita828
really?but I read on dramawiki..
wrote: This drama did not have a love triangle attached...and it was more realistic in the way other people had liked the characters but not fighting over each other and doing mean things.

and I'm downloading the 1st episode now..LOL

well,,it's hyunbin after all..and I love mathematics..so I'll try at least the first 2 episodes.. :P

and yeah,,that's why I started to like kdrama only after coffee prince..
I had been watched kdramas before, but all kdramas I had watched have love triangle..there always someone who tries to separate the main couple only because of jealousy and childish love..

@asliceofkate..I'm watching it...will finish it today, that's why I'm searching for replacement.. :P
The Snow Queen is a wonderful drama, so I'd say watch it no matter what. Hyun Bin is brilliant in it, and if you're already a fan of him you will fall for him even deeper (if that's possible). ;)
Maybe, the fact that I forgot about the triangle means that it isn't that important or memorable a trait of the drama.
-Alone in Love (it's more about rekindling a relationship. i think it might really fit what you want) http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/2346/alone-in-love

- What's Up (a love triangle isnt really the main focus of this one) http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/1699/whats-up

i'll come back when i think of more because im sure there is more :)
thanks! ^^ @ali101234 i'm more interesting in what's up...i'll try it :) @darkangel662008 i want kdrama..i want something unusual..and it's not unusual that jdrama romance doesn't have that childish love triangle (that's the reason i love jdrama more :D ) and i've watched tatta hitotsu no koi already.. :D
soracantabile wrote: thanks! ^^

@ali101234 i'm more interesting in what's up...i'll try it :)

@darkangel662008 i want kdrama..i want something unusual..and it's not unusual that jdrama romance doesn't have that childish love triangle (that's the reason i love jdrama more :D ) and i've watched tatta hitotsu no koi already.. :D

really?hmm..i haven't stalked to your list before i recommend, mianhe:-(
After comparing our lists I can recommend only some kmovies: He was cool, My sassy girl
Can You Hear My Heart - the boy likes the girl and the girl likes the boy. They both have other people interested in them but they only like each other. (in a man-woman relationship) Cinderella's Sister - If I'm not wrong there's no triangle at all, the people who like the main girl/boy are not corresponded at all.
Evasive Inquiry Agency & Once Upon At Time In Saengchori. Love takes a back seat to these two. EIA was more about the friendship though
ok Here is a list of Dramas with NO love triangle or very simple one which will not affect main leads : 1- Boys Before Flowers 2- Cheongdamdong Alice (Rom-com) 3- City Hunter 4- Cruel City 5- Gu Family Book 6- Lie to Me (Rom-com) 7- Me too, Flower (Rom-com) 8- My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (Rom-com) 9- Nine: Nine Times Time Travel 10 - My Princess (Rom-com) 11- Personal Taste (Rom-com) 12 - Prosecutor Princess (Rom-com, only in 1st half of series , very light triangle) 13-Queen In Hyun's Man (Rom-com) 14- Rooftop Prince (Rom-com) 15- secret garden (Rom-com) 16- That Winter, The Wind Blows (melodrama - romance ) 17- The Princess' Man (melodrama - romance )