I'm looking for this Japanese drama that i cant remember the title. Its about this geeky guy who is into figurines. He saves a woman, and the woman grown interests in him for saving her. They start to date and the guy would talk about his dates on the internet.
Could it be Densha Otoko?
Help please!!!! I'm trying to find a drama that Saito Takumi did a guest spot in. On youtube they have a clip and it's entitled Shichinin no Onna Bengoshi season 2 ep 5. Also in description have title of 7 nin no Onna Benngoshi. I've been unable to find either. Does anyone know of this series?? Here's the clip I was talking about. Thanks for any help!!
It's the movie "Tensha Otoko"? Or maybe it's the drama adaptation.
Kromesta wrote: I'm looking for this Japanese drama that i cant remember the title. Its about this geeky guy who is into figurines. He saves a woman, and the woman grown interests in him for saving her. They start to date and the guy would talk about his dates on the internet.

It's the movie "Tensha Otoko"? Or maybe it's the drama adaptation.
algelic wrote: It's the movie "Tensha Otoko"? Or maybe it's the drama adaptation.

Thank you!
Kromesta wrote: Thank you!

Sorry for the typo. I meant "Densha Otoko"! :P
I've been looking for one, I believe it might be a Twain show. It's about a woman who loses her memories and thinks she's a little girl again, a guy takes care of her. But she gets her memories back. Think it takes place on an island, or something. Sorry, that's all I've got. I've been wanting to watch it for a while but I have no luck figuring out what it is.
Lee_Hyun_Woo wrote:
Does anyone know that person?

It is Jiyeon from T-ARA in their drama MV of Cry Cry.
Nope! But thanks Marlenefoung!
For some reason there is a film that just came back to mind. I seen a part of it when it was shown on the BBC years ago and I never really thought about it and turned it over after a few minutes. But it has been really bugging me recently to find out what it is. What I remember is that a lot of it seemed to be set in a chamber of some kind with a woman inside and she was regularly shouted at by what I think was her mother (not quite sure). Then it seemed to go into flashbacks which seemed to be quite a bit further in the past -atleast I think they were because there was a lot of traditional clothing. The flashback I saw was when a younger woman or girl (can't remember if it was the same girl in the chamber )was going to be married to a somewhat overweight boy. Once again I'm not certain but I think that is what happened. And...that's it really. I'm sorry it's so little to go on, but I'm hoping someone will love that film and know every scene inside and out and manage to give me an answer. :) Thanks. Oh and I also remember the film looking somewhat new so it was likely from the 2000s
The young girl marrying the overweight boy sounds like a scene from Joy Luck Club.
What kind of traditional clothing? Korean, Japanese ...
I had a look and I'm pretty sure that's it! I was really off with some of those memories, really don't remember it being in English :) I even found the scenes I remembered, so thank you.
silent_whispers wrote: I've been looking for one, I believe it might be a Twain show. It's about a woman who loses her memories and thinks she's a little girl again, a guy takes care of her. But she gets her memories back. Think it takes place on an island, or something.

Sorry, that's all I've got. I've been wanting to watch it for a while but I have no luck figuring out what it is.

Have you tried:

-18 vs. 29
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/488/18-vs.-29

-Birth Secret
http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/6712/the-secret-of-birth

Maybe it can be:
-Daisuki
http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/832/daisuki