Good evening everyone. Please help me to identify this japanese drama. I think it talks about an otaku trying to commit suicide. But I may be wrong too, I can't understand japanese very well. Thank you!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xx94yq_%E5%AE%85%E7%94%B7%E6%98%AF%E4%B8%8D%E6%9C%83%E8%87%AA%E6%AE%BA%E6%88%96%E7%8A%AF%E7%BD%AA%E7%9A%84_people
Uwaaaaaaah! Thanks! *bows* *bows*
I started a drama along time ago. I don't know the year, I just know it out of Korea. The first episode, a girl is totally devoted to her husband, but the husband's family doesn't like her. The husband has a important job and has to travel alot. I think he might have been a pliot. Anyway, he decides to go visit a friend. Everybody tells him not to go because there's this big storm coming and they don't want anything to happen to him. The pliot ignores him and goes anyway. The storm comes before the pliot can make it to his friend's house and he is killed. The family is crushed. Especially the wife because her husband was the only one who protected her from his family. Sad that her son died, the mom figures this is a go way to finally get rid of the daugther-in-law she hates. So she tells the girl she'll give her a bunch of money on the condition that the girl the child that she had. The girl is conflicted by her mother-in-law's offer but decides to take the offer. Does anybody know what the name of this drama might be? Thank you
makeda wrote: I started a drama along time ago. I don't know the year, I just know it out of Korea. The first episode, a girl is totally devoted to her husband, but the husband's family doesn't like her. The husband has a important job and has to travel alot. I think he might have been a pliot. Anyway, he decides to go visit a friend. Everybody tells him not to go because there's this big storm coming and they don't want anything to happen to him. The pliot ignores him and goes anyway. The storm comes before the pliot can make it to his friend's house and he is killed. The family is crushed. Especially the wife because her husband was the only one who protected her from his family. Sad that her son died, the mom figures this is a go way to finally get rid of the daugther-in-law she hates. So she tells the girl she'll give her a bunch of money on the condition that the girl the child that she had. The girl is conflicted by her mother-in-law's offer but decides to take the offer.

Does anybody know what the name of this drama might be? Thank you

That sounds exactly like Royal Family :) http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/287/royal-family
samsoons wrote: That sounds exactly like Royal Family :) http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/287/royal-family

You are awesome. This is the one I started a long time ago. Thanks for your help!!!!!!
If there is already a thread like this sorry!

Use this thread to inquire about dramas that you don't know the name of or you have seen but you forgot the name, etc.

http://jen-jen-jen-jen.tumblr.com/post/89319405626/drkotobuki

Someone please tell me what drama this is from!
It's from Gloves Come Off, starring Kevin Cheng and Raymond Wong!
Yes, there is. It is actually a sticky and has the very same title as this one. It's in the Recommendation Forum.

Threads merged.
Ari_Lee wrote: Yes, there is. It is actually a sticky and has the very same title as this one. It's in the Recommendation Forum.

Threads merged.

I didn't see it! >.<

JaNeiLuu wrote: It's from Gloves Come Off, starring Kevin Cheng and Raymond Wong!

Thank you very much!
Oh...!!!
Maybe someone here can hlp me so...
It's been around 1 month that I'm looking for a KOOREAN DRAMA but I forgot th title and the name of thhe acors and actress who are playing in TT
(BTW sorry for my low level in english ^^)
I just rememeber the topic of the drama

A husband betraye his wife with her best friend and both got pregant but the wife give birth to a death baby (<- maybe I rememembere a little wrong about how is dies the baby), buther best friend's baby (mistress) is alive so the husband decide to give his mistress's baby to his wife withut tell her that it's not her baby and that her baby is death.
The mistress (best friend of the wife) (I don't know how) underestand that the daughter of her friend is her daughter but "her daughter" don't like her and call her witch.
(I've blank about how all happened)
But finnally the wife understand that her husband had a affaire and finnally ask for divorce but her in-law don't ccept to give her her daughter,
The daughter is really sad that she can't see her mom and it's upseting her biological mom (the mistress), on day she "kidnap her by lying she was going to take her to her mom (<- don't remember well avout it) and suddendly tell her that she was her mom (because the girl didn't stp to ask after her mom), the little girl shocked to hear that like this urine on her and she suddendly stop to talk.
Yje in law was really upset and finnally send the little girl to her mom and she get better.
It's not the and, but I can't remember more

SO SORRY !! I know it's only part of the drama but I can only remember that and my english is so.......... BAD so sorry I hope someone can help me
THANKS TO READ ALL MY MESSAGE
Could it be Temptation of Wife?
Hello- I’m trying to remember the name of a drama where the two male leads (cousins I think) have a car race and get into an accident.  One guy breaks both his legs, the other breaks both his arms- wackiness ensues.  Does this sound familiar to anyone?
Hello guys, I'm posting this here because I can't find the thread for films:/ Hope you can help me.

I watched this movie long time ago but now I can't find it, however, I remember some scenes. It's either Japanese or Korean, and it is a historical romance/drama. There was an arrogant nobleman who fell in love with a poor girl because she slapped him (because she is the first woman who rejected him) but she is in love with some other guy who is absent for who knows what reason. I think it has a tragic ending and sword fight but I'm not sure. Any help plz?:)
Hi, I just created an account so I have a lot of things I need to add and remember. But anyways, I need help finding this title. The series is a wuxia romance. I remember the characters and that but just not the title. There is this master that has 2 students, a boy and a girl (about 6 or 7 years old and the master is in his 30's.... I think) The girl falls in love with the master and devotes herself to him ignoring the boy who supposedly loves her. Mind you, this drags on through various events over years but is shown in a short period of time. Anyways, the master rejects her and she turns on them and creates her own clan(?) as she becomes a master herself (she is now in her 30's too and he is no longer in the 'fighting' world. In the end, she fights him  and his diciples but eventually commits suicide by pushing her hair pin on her head after finally realising that he has never loved her all these years. Also, she has 2 female disciples, one of which turns out to be her daughter I think. Hope this limited information is clear enough.