So... I was on a plane when I watched this movie. It was japanese and pretty new ( not older than 2011/2012 ) and I forgot to write the name of it so that I could remember it... So it basically was about this chubby reporter/anchor that really wanted a boyfriend. She and her best friend met two hot guys at a bar and she fell in love with one of them while the friend took the other guy who was korean (they later moved in with eachothere, showing how they are trying to learn each others languages). After being teased by the other reporters/anchors at her work she finally found a boyfriend. What I remembere was that in the end it came up that he had a daughter and that he was divorced or something. I don't really remember. I think the title had a name in it. Either hers or his. Aaaaand that's probably it. Anyone who knows?
Does somebody now the drama version of the movie more than blue?? i dont know if it is the exact same story but i once read a drama description thats exactly the same as this move. please help me!
hey guys iam looking for the movie where lee yoon shin and park chan woo are in the cinema. I really want to know what movie it is. PLEASE HELP ME
Hii!! I'm looking for a drama. I don't remember the title, and the only part I remember is that one time, the girl is playing a japanese hostess in a drama inside the drama, and she breaks her foot, but goes through the whole filming process. DO you have any idea what it could be? Thank you :D
i think its skip beat?
BB78 wrote: hey guys

iam looking for the movie where lee yoon shin and park chan woo are in the cinema. I really want to know what movie it is.

PLEASE HELP ME

I think it's Very Ordinary Couple.
A drama where a girl works as bodyguard. I think there was soccer involved.
AnaK24 wrote: A drama where a girl works as bodyguard.
I think there was soccer involved.

Did you mean Wild Romance? Lee Si Young played a female bodyguard, but Lee Dong Wook played a baseball player.
Not a drama (sorry), but I figured this thread would be the best one to throw this tiny question into.

So, I'm looking for a specific episode of the Infinity Challenge. I've only heard someone mention it before but it's apparently an episode, in which the crew had to cancel all their plans because of the weather (and stay indoors) and so, the members got free hands on what they'd do instead.

It's not much to go by but... Anyone?
Firawai wrote: Not a drama (sorry), but I figured this thread would be the best one to throw this tiny question into.

So, I'm looking for a specific episode of the Infinity Challenge. I've only heard someone mention it before but it's apparently an episode, in which the crew had to cancel all their plans because of the weather (and stay indoors) and so, the members got free hands on what they'd do instead.

It's not much to go by but... Anyone?

Ep. 262+263 (Cancelled in Case of Rain Special 1+2)
MrsDearTV wrote: Ep. 262+263 (Cancelled in Case of Rain Special 1+2)

Thank you very much~
MrsDearTV wrote: Did you mean Wild Romance? Lee Si Young played a female bodyguard, but Lee Dong Wook played a baseball player.

Im not sure if this is the one, but thanks.
Im happy someone is trying to help. Xie xie!
Yeah that is definitely Skip Beat!! Skip Beat!Alternative Titles : Extravagant Challenge, Skip-Beat! Cast : Choi Si Won, Lee Donghae, Bianca Bai, Ivy Chen Episodes : FinishedCategory: Taiwanese DramaGenres : Romance, Comedy Type : TV SeriesRelease : 2011Status : Finished Description : Sixteen year old Mogami Kyoko sacrificed her life to support her boyfriend, Sho, so he could become a successful singer. One day, Sho suddenly breaks up with Kyoko, leaving her with nothing, and Kyoko vows revenge. She decides to delve into the entertainment world and become even more successful than Sho to get back at him. Kyoko therein meets Ren, another actor in her agency, who helps motivate her to become a top entertainer.