Rourou wrote: I watched this drama when i was 15 years old or so, that means it was about 5 or 4 years ago (if that helps)
It's a korean historical drama about a girl who enters the royal castle to became a cook in the grand royal kitchen, her dream is to become the king personal chef, then there were misfortunes and she was thrown away from the castle into an island where she learns how to become a good nurse then she goes back to the royal castle as part of the medical stuff this time but her objective is the royal chef and the royal chef only. There were also a love story between her and some soldier (i think he's a soldier or part of the army).
This drama is about cooking and the good flavor and how to make food in general, it also took the romantic and the medical turns sometimes.
It had 60 or 64 episodes as i remember. I really need to find out this drama's title.
Did anyone seen it or knows it?

Isn't that "Jewel of the Palace"?
*gasp* I was looking for this thread last night, but couldn't find it. lol Thanks for reviving it. :)
MoonLight wrote: Isn't that "Jewel of the Palace"?

Yup, I already found it but thanks for your help^^
Let's see if anyone can help me... The drama I'm looking for is about a woman, a widow, who's trying to take revenge against her husband's family, who shunned her after he died. I think it was korean, but I'm not sure. Also, she has by her side, supporting her, only this one man, who was a teen(maybe older, i don't know) she and her husband helped years ago. It's about her revenge and how it slowly consumes her.
I asked around, and a couple of friends (Jeanie and Librada) think that it sounds like this drama: Royal Family
Sleepninja wrote: I asked around, and a couple of friends (Jeanie and Librada) think that it sounds like this drama: Royal Family

Yes, it is. Thank you!! I was really hoping to watch it again.
Sleepninja wrote: I asked around, and a couple of friends (Jeanie and Librada) think that it sounds like this drama: Royal Family

Yes, that's it! Thank you so much.
kkgeo wrote: Yes, it is. Thank you!! I was really hoping to watch it again.

Sweet! I'm glad we could help. It sounds really interesting. :)
I'm searching for the name of this Japanese movie I watched a few years ago. I know it was most likely around 2010 or 2011 when it was released. It's similar to the American movie "Taken". From what I can remember I believe it's about this guy who rescues this girl after her mother is killed and she's kidnapped by some people. I remember this one scene where he rescues a group of kids I think that are being sold and there's this awesome fight scene towards the end. Does anybody know the name of this movie?
Disregard my last post. Someone helped me find the name of this movie already.
Hello everyone! I was about to post a new thread about finding a Japanese movie by a description, but thankfully I read the poster above's thread and I found this thread. I'm finding a Japanese movie I've watched before, hmm not really 100% sure that its a Japanese movie but I really feel like it is. Here's what's in the movie. There was a girl who was trapped, and was believed to be dead, into a place similar to an abandoned underground house(as to what I can recall). Then after some years, she got out of that place and started her revenge. She pretended to have a multiple-personality disorder so the law's verdicts can be different. That's all I can remember for now. I'll try to recall harder and edit this one. Meanwhile, advance thanks!

Does anyone know that person?
hey, this is a find that drama thread not find that that ... is that Michael Jackson.. :P
tvxqjung wrote: Hello everyone!
I'm finding a Japanese movie I've watched before, hmm not really 100% sure that its a Japanese movie but I really feel like it is.

Here's what's in the movie. There was a girl who was trapped, and was believed to be dead, into a place similar to an abandoned underground house(as to what I can recall). Then after some years, she got out of that place and started her revenge. She pretended to have a multiple-personality disorder so the law's verdicts can be different.

That's all I can remember for now. I'll try to recall harder and edit this one. Meanwhile, advance thanks!

Bump? :>
tvxqjung wrote: Hello everyone!
I'm finding a Japanese movie I've watched before, hmm not really 100% sure that its a Japanese movie but I really feel like it is.

Here's what's in the movie. There was a girl who was trapped, and was believed to be dead, into a place similar to an abandoned underground house(as to what I can recall). Then after some years, she got out of that place and started her revenge. She pretended to have a multiple-personality disorder so the law's verdicts can be different.

That's all I can remember for now. I'll try to recall harder and edit this one. Meanwhile, advance thanks!

*I still can't edit :<* Sorry for double posting.

The girl kills a victim and eats in front of him/her.