tvxqjung wrote: *I still can't edit :<* Sorry for double posting.

The girl kills a victim and eats in front of him/her.

It's one of the episode of Mr. Brain..The girl was Yankumi from Gokusen.
That's my favorite episode in that drama..
darkangel662008 wrote: It's one of the episode of Mr. Brain..The girl was Yankumi from Gokusen.
That's my favorite episode in that drama..

OOOOOOOOOH.. No wonder I couldn't find it in google. Thanks a lot! The atmosphere from that episode probably made me think its a movie. Thanks again!
tvxqjung wrote: OOOOOOOOOH.. No wonder I couldn't find it in google. Thanks a lot! The atmosphere from that episode probably made me think its a movie. Thanks again!

You're very much welcome!!! MR. BRAIN is one of my fave drama so I know every episode of it..And it's only 8 episodes...
I'm searching for a korean movie I watched a long time ago. So it is a romance, I think one of the main character (maybe the woman) is working for a marriage agency and develop a relationship with a guy. I don't remember more than that, but in my memory at the end they meet on a bridge at night. And that's it ! :-D I know my description is a bit simplistic but maybe someone will know.
Hello! I've been looking for a film and I think it's japanese, so maybe someone can help me? The plot goes something like: a river goddess offers a poor girl a wish and the girl wishes to be loved by everyone (or something of the sort). The wish is granted, but if the girl falls in love, those she loves will die. She becomes a very wealthy woman loved by many but she falls in love. The only way to break the "curse" is by making something not naturally possible happen (I think she had to make snow in the summer, but I'm not sure). Somehow she is able to do that, goes back in time to the moment where the goddess appears and she decided not to wish anything. Does this ring a bell to someone? I've been looking for it forever :c
MeiLi wrote: I'm searching for a korean movie I watched a long time ago.
So it is a romance, I think one of the main character (maybe the woman) is working for a marriage agency and develop a relationship with a guy. I don't remember more than that, but in my memory at the end they meet on a bridge at night.
And that's it ! :-D

I know my description is a bit simplistic but maybe someone will know.

Do you have any idea how long ago it was you watched it? Around how many years ago or even telling us you know you watched it before a specific year (example: Before 2008) would help narrow things down. :)

LauhMalfoy wrote: Hello! I've been looking for a film and I think it's japanese, so maybe someone can help me?

The plot goes something like: a river goddess offers a poor girl a wish and the girl wishes to be loved by everyone (or something of the sort). The wish is granted, but if the girl falls in love, those she loves will die. She becomes a very wealthy woman loved by many but she falls in love. The only way to break the "curse" is by making something not naturally possible happen (I think she had to make snow in the summer, but I'm not sure). Somehow she is able to do that, goes back in time to the moment where the goddess appears and she decided not to wish anything.

Does this ring a bell to someone? I've been looking for it forever :c

Same advice that I gave above would help me to narrow down where I need to look. :)
romcom - "A Perfect Match" maybe? Don't remember if they met on a bridge tho ... @ MeiLi
I actually have one. I watched like.... maybe 5 years ago or even before that time so I think it's an old-ish drama. I'm not sure if it's Korean or Mandarin though but it's not Japan. It's about twins (I think, because they look alike) who were separated. One is rich and the other is slightly poor. So the rich girl has a fiance but turn out he's a bad guy who tried to kill the girl. The girl didn't die though but she must go through operation or something so in the end her face changed. I don't know why but she ended up switch place with the poor girl (because they look alike). That's all I remember though.. Oh I also remember the poor girl ended up liking the fiance I think. But one day the fiance almost die ? He didn't die I think :/ Anyone know ? :(
blueaoichan wrote: I actually have one.
I watched like.... maybe 5 years ago or even before that time so I think it's an old-ish drama.
I'm not sure if it's Korean or Mandarin though but it's not Japan.
It's about twins (I think, because they look alike) who were separated. One is rich and the other is slightly poor.
So the rich girl has a fiance but turn out he's a bad guy who tried to kill the girl. The girl didn't die though but she must go through operation or something so in the end her face changed. I don't know why but she ended up switch place with the poor girl (because they look alike).
That's all I remember though..

Oh I also remember the poor girl ended up liking the fiance I think. But one day the fiance almost die ? He didn't die I think :/

Anyone know ? :(

I might be wrong, but I'm quite sure the drama you're describing is a Taiwanese drama called 100% senorita. :)

http://www.mydramalist.com/taiwanese-drama/2420/100-senorita

http://www.spcnet.tv/Taiwanese-Dramas/Twin-Sisters-100-Seorita-review-r656.html#.UiJU-DZ9uSq
LauhMalfoy wrote: Hello! I've been looking for a film and I think it's japanese, so maybe someone can help me?

The plot goes something like: a river goddess offers a poor girl a wish and the girl wishes to be loved by everyone (or something of the sort). The wish is granted, but if the girl falls in love, those she loves will die. She becomes a very wealthy woman loved by many but she falls in love. The only way to break the "curse" is by making something not naturally possible happen (I think she had to make snow in the summer, but I'm not sure). Somehow she is able to do that, goes back in time to the moment where the goddess appears and she decided not to wish anything.

Does this ring a bell to someone? I've been looking for it forever :c

That sounds a little bit like The Promise.
cantiara wrote: I might be wrong, but I'm quite sure the drama you're describing is a Taiwanese drama called 100% senorita. :)

http://www.mydramalist.com/taiwanese-drama/2420/100-senorita

http://www.spcnet.tv/Taiwanese-Dramas/Twin-Sisters-100-Seorita-review-r656.html#.UiJU-DZ9uSq

WOW THANK YOU SO MUCHHH <3
I think it's really what I'm searching for ! Thanks <3
MeiLi wrote: I'm searching for a korean movie I watched a long time ago.
So it is a romance, I think one of the main character (maybe the woman) is working for a marriage agency and develop a relationship with a guy. I don't remember more than that, but in my memory at the end they meet on a bridge at night.
And that's it ! :-D

I know my description is a bit simplistic but maybe someone will know.

Is it Love Marriage?
I Love that drama. I watched it twice :D
kkgeo wrote: Let's see if anyone can help me...

The drama I'm looking for is about a woman, a widow, who's trying to take revenge against her husband's family, who shunned her after he died. I think it was korean, but I'm not sure. Also, she has by her side, supporting her, only this one man, who was a teen(maybe older, i don't know) she and her husband helped years ago. It's about her revenge and how it slowly consumes her.

Did u find out? Cause it really sounds exiting!! ^^
Drama4lover wrote: Did u find out? Cause it really sounds exiting!! ^^

to drama4lover,

they did find it .
if u read the following comment after the original post u will know
atslipinbag wrote: to drama4lover,

they did find it .
if u read the following comment after the original post u will know

Thnx I mizzed it ^_^