Inspired by the amazing threads: Japanese history, Chinese history and Korean history, I've decided to do my best and compile historical Thai dramas in a chronological order. 
PLEASE feel free to correct me or suggest any dramas that might be added to the list.
This is dedicated to everyone who love historical dramas, especially Thai ones, and everyone who haven't yet discovered them.
Thanks.

OVERVIEW

Thai people, who originally lived in southwestern China, migrated into mainland Southeast Asia over a period of many centuries. The oldest known mention of their existence dates from the 12th century. Thailand survived as the only Southeast Asian state to avoid European colonial rule because the French and the British decided it would be a neutral territory to avoid conflicts between their colonies. - Wiki

Prehistoric Thailand (2,500,000 - 1,700 years ago)

->
- Queens of Langkasuka

-> Edge Of The Empire

Classical Thailand (10-14th century)

Sukhothai Kingdom (1238–1438)
->

Medieval Thailand

Ayutthaya period (1351–1767)

->
-> Sema the Warrior
-> Ong Bak 2
-> King Naresuan series
-> Yamada
-> The Legend of Suriyothai
-> Bang Rajan

Thonburi period (1768–1782)
->

Rama I era (1782-1809)
-> Ka Badin
->

Rama II era (1809-1824)

->

Rama III era (1824-1851)

->

Early modern period (1855 - 1932)

-> A Lady's Flame
->

Rama IV era (1851-1868)
->

Rama V era (1868-1910)

-> Look Tard
-> Dynamite Warrior
-> Tawipob
-> Overture
->

Rama VI era (1910-1925)
-> Diamond in the middle of Fire
-> First Flight
->

Modern Thailand (1932 - present)

The 30s
-> Jan Dara
->

The 40s

-> Khun Phan
-> Koo Gum
-> Kwan Riam
->

The 50s
-> Khun Chai
-> Nung Nai Sueng
-> Mafia Luerd Mungkorn
-> Wanida
-> Prissana
-> Ching Chang
->

The 60s
-> Talmoompuk
-> Hello Yasothon
->

The 70s
-> Bangkok Loco
-> The Rising Sun
->

TO BE UPDATED!

Reserved for future use 3

I have been looking for Ka Badin, Bang Rajan (Bang Rajun) and Look Tard w/ Eng subs, but no luck .... and no subs on subscene :(

Where did you watch them?

I didn't watch them, just put them there because they are historical :/

I actually forgot about this topic, it needs to be updated but I'm not very knowledgeable about Thai dramas and they are hard to find.
Oooh this is awesome, but definitely going to be difficult. I know the Khun Chai series starts off in the 50's, but I think the later seasons/series end up in the 60's. Not sure the exact time frame for each of them. 
There are numerous shows set  circa 1950's, but cars, costumes, clothes get confusing anywhere b/w  1940s to 1960s.....most likely
1950-1960s
-- Khun Chai series---  starts in 1957 ..."Mother India" film was showing ... 2nd part starts talking about man on the moon although they are months apart.... clothes and cars are confusing ... some from 1940s, others from 1960s.
-- Neung Nai Suang (2005) --- either 1950s or early 1960s.
-- Mafia Leurd Mongkorn --- could be anywhere b/w 1950s to 1970s (according to cars, clothes and hair styles)... Suer looks circa 1960 ... Krating looked liked 70s (her clothes) ... maybe just bad costumes :P

1970s -1980s
-- Rising Sun Series --- anywhere b/w late 1970s -1980s ... most likely circa 1982 (mainly from Mayumis clothes, but disco  scene was 70s) ... 

Also ... these ... looked post war to me , so most likely 1950s... NOT before 1945!
--- Wanida
-- Prissana 
@rainruma thank you very much, I'll add them! If you remember anything else, please share it ;)
Ching Chang --- starts in 1949 ... second generation is 20+ years later ... so span is  about 1949-1969.
^ added, thanks! :)
 rainruma:

I have been looking for Ka Badin, Bang Rajan (Bang Rajun) and Look Tard w/ Eng subs, but no luck .... and no subs on subscene :(

Where did you watch them?

Have you found Ka Badin with Eng subs? If you haven't, you can check Subber's Paradise.

In inlove with thai drama

"Likit Haeng Jan" is based on the Ayutthaya period.

lets not forget bhuppae sunniwat. Its time travel drama between the Ayuthaya period and  2018

Nueng Dao Fah Diew  - About the fall of Ayutthaya

Pitsawat  is also about Ayutthaya but I don't remember seeing the fall of the kingdom in it, so it's a bit earlier than Nueng Dao Fah Diew.