Qissyn:
I apologize because my sign-up form does not have legit lakorns. Initially, I want to include them but I don't have the time to watch all of them.

Don't feel pressured to use lakorns for the challenge. Any Thai drama/movie is okay. The main purpose is to have fun and explore more dramas/movies from Thailand. :)

The feed being a wealth of information, I started Duang Jai Nai Montra yesterday because it's in Brownie's top 2 2021. The first episode wasn't chaotic at all and it's refreshing.
Otherwise I had paused Keun Ruk Salub Chata because I didn't have time for a long drama and I'm still slowly watching Love Destiny.

Qissyn:

While trying to find Thai remakes, I found a useful list. Maybe you can discover something new?

In my form, I used Put Your Head on My Shoulder and Kiss Me :D

Edit: I thought the emoji feature is already working but I guess not :_)

Thanks! I'm making notes for next year's TWC.  I have some of these already downloaded. Since there isn't a "Remake" tag, it's harder to track down without going to each Title page to research it. I'm going to make notations on my spreadsheet for future reference and to share when others may need to know.

Love the useful list! 

moonchild:

My pleasure. It's a hobby of mine. Thanks for joining the challenge. ^^ 

How about Let's Fight Ghost? It's a remake of the K-Drama Bring It On, Ghost from 2016. Just be aware that the ghosts here are scarier than in the Korean version. ? ?

Sorry I overread China, Japan or Hong Kong. I'll leave it here though for anyone else who looks for a remake from Korea. Upcoming remakes will be Love Stage (Japan) and Boss & Me (China). You could note them for next year. ^^

For Hong Kong: Turn Left Turn Right (2020)

You can but you need to use codes. This site might help you: https://www.alt-codes.net/smiley_alt_codes.php 

Use the codes that begin with &, copy and paste them here. 

Thanks, moonchild!  I'll make notes. I think I will start a list of remakes of Thai lakorns and another for Thai remakes from other countries we can use as references when trying to locate these.

I am so looking forward to Boss & Me!

ManUtiavN:

The feed being a wealth of information, I started Duang Jai Nai Montra yesterday because it's in Brownie's top 2 2021. The first episode wasn't chaotic at all and it's refreshing.
Otherwise I had paused Keun Ruk Salub Chata because I didn't have time for a long drama and I'm still slowly watching Love Destiny.

I have those last two saved to watch. I'm curious as to how Duang Jai Nai Montra (2021) turns out. I am on the fence on whether to watch it or not. 

ManUtiavN:
The feed being a wealth of information, I started Duang Jai Nai Montra yesterday because it's in Brownie's top 2 2021.

*taking note* If the Queen of Lakorn likes it, it's worth watching. 😄

JustOneMoreEpisode:
isn't a "Remake" tag

A remake tag would be quite useful. I'll make a custom list with Remake Thai dramas from another country. So if anyone has some to add, let me know. I'll link to the list in the Thai Watch Challenge under the related challenge. 😊

Here's the Remake list. It's not complete so any help is appreciated. :)

https://mydramalist.com/list/4a6XDyQ1

moonchild:

Here's the Remake list. It's not complete so any help is appreciated. :)

https://mydramalist.com/list/4a6XDyQ1

AWESOME!  Thanks!!

JustOneMoreEpisode:

AWESOME!  Thanks!!

No problem. :)

Rak Nakara finished today. Beautiful story. Period drama, with a bittersweet ending. I was on the fence on watching - the synopsis doesn't help. "Two sisters + one prince." We all know what's going to happen? Sometimes, it's better than we imagined. I love being proven wrong. =D Recommended.

I want to ask for Challenge 1: New Actors/Actresses, it was mentioned '(pick 5 from list below, including bonus)'. It is not a must to watch a drama from the bonus actor/actresses, right? Meaning, we can just watch 5 dramas from 5 actors/actresses who are mentioned in the list?

For the remake list, I can think of these dramas (I also added in what I saw from the sign-up forms):
Baker Boys (story is from Japan)
Full House (story is from Korea)
Mother (story is from Japan)
Oh My Ghost (story is from Korea)
Secret Garden (story is from Korea)
You're My Destiny (story is from Taiwan)
Coffee Prince (story is from Korea)
Remember You (story is from Korea)
Dew The Movie (story is from Korea)

Qissyn:
I want to ask for Challenge 1: New Actors/Actresses, it was mentioned '(pick 5 from list below, including bonus)'. It is not a must to watch a drama from the bonus actor/actresses, right? Meaning, we can just watch 5 dramas from 5 actors/actresses who are mentioned in the list?

You do not have to do the bonus. It's merely an option for those who have either watched most of the listed actors/actresses drama or would prefer using other ones than those listed. :)

Finished it by default - Krachao Seeda (2021). The series was shut down at ep 7 because of covid.  On resuming airing - Last 9 episodes are now Krachao Seeda Season 2 (2021). The first 7 eps are stand alone. I would recommend it to anyone. Will finish KS2 for the challenge also.

Qissyn:
For the remake list, I can think of these dramas (I also added in what I saw from the sign-up forms

Thank you, I added them. :)

Just finished watching Oh My Boss with Luke & Mook. It was cute but I was expecting it to be...hmmm... much more cuter? But maybe that's just how I felt. Still watchable but I wanted more of it. Now I have no idea what to watch next, but I want to watch something cute. Any suggestions?