moonchild:

Here's the Remake list. It's not complete so any help is appreciated. :)

https://mydramalist.com/list/4a6XDyQ1

You are a blessing. I was looking for some remakes to help me with the challenge. So thank you!

Oppa-kiss-me:

You are a blessing. I was looking for some remakes to help me with the challenge. So thank you!

Glad to hear it's helpful. ^.^

JustOneMoreEpisode:

Here is a list of just Thai drama/lakorn remakes. Hope it helps!

Thai Remakes/Adaptations of Older Thai Lakorns/Dramas (166 shows) - MyDramaList 

Thank you, dear! Linking your list to the challenge too. :)

JustOneMoreEpisode:

Here is a list of just Thai drama/lakorn remakes. Hope it helps!

Thai Remakes/Adaptations of Older Thai Lakorns/Dramas (166 shows) - MyDramaList 

Thanks for this list, it's really helpful.

Hi everyone!

Can anyone tell me if Game of Outlaws will be completed this year as I don't want to start it for the challenge if it isn't. No end date on MDL. Thanks. 

ManUtiavN:

Hi everyone!

Can anyone tell me if Game of Outlaws will be completed this year as I don't want to start it for the challenge if it isn't. No end date on MDL. Thanks. 

It should be done on the 16th of December. I'm currently watching for the challenge.

Anusaya:

It should be done on the 16th of December. I'm currently watching for the challenge. 

Thanks @Anusaya, I'm going to watch it. 

Completed in the last 2 days: These are probably my least favorite on my list; ratings are 7-8 range.  I will probably rewatch at a different time separately.

Nueng Dao Fah Diew
Challenge 8: Favorites (4/5)
Might rematch. Completely on the fence about this one.

Love Destiny
Challenge 7: Award-winning (4/5)
A good binge wouldn't hurt. Engaging story.

Likit Haeng Jan
Challenge 12: Various D (1/3)
Past and present on screen. Might confuse.

Dare to Love: Hai Ruk Pipaksa
Challenge 1: New Actors/Actresses bonus (1/1)
Just okay - I wanted it to be so much more than it was.

Anusaya:

Completed in the last 2 days: These are probably my least favorite on my list; ratings are 7-8 range.  I will probably rewatch at a different time separately.

Nueng Dao Fah Diew
Challenge 8: Favorites (4/5)
Might rematch. Completely on the fence about this one.

Love Destiny
Challenge 7: Award-winning (4/5)
A good binge wouldn't hurt. Engaging story.

Likit Haeng Jan
Challenge 12: Various D (1/3)
Past and present on screen. Might confuse.

Dare to Love: Hai Ruk Pipaksa
Challenge 1: New Actors/Actresses bonus (1/1)
Just okay - I wanted it to be so much more than it was.

Glad for the feedback! I have all these saved to watch at some point.  I am about to go back to my TWC list. Had to put the last one on hold because I wanted to shoot the FL for being so stupid. There needs to be a tag "To stupid to reproduce" or "Avoid allowing DNA into genetic pool" or "Gives the enemy a loaded gun to shoot herself with" Okay, I am WAY too invested in that lakorn!! lol! 

JustOneMoreEpisode:

Glad for the feedback! I have all these saved to watch at some point.  I am about to go back to my TWC list. Had to put the last one on hold because I wanted to shoot the FL for being so stupid. There needs to be a tag "To stupid to reproduce" or "Avoid allowing DNA into genetic pool" or "Gives the enemy a loaded gun to shoot herself with" Okay, I am WAY too invested in that lakorn!! lol! 

I understand. I know your pain. Or, when the ML is so dumb he needs "clueless," "only eye candy" or "could drown in a rainstorm looking up with mouth open." Dung Sawan Sarb was so frustrating. I ignored him, and watched for her. lol

If anyone needs something short to finish out their list - Two short films influenced by two songs 'ปล่อย' and 'สบายดีหรือ'  (song titles are the film titles) from singer Num Kala. A love story between Nut played by Pon Nawasch Phupantachsee and Fern played by Nopjira Lerkkajornnamkul. Official video links (youtube) are shared in discussion for both films. I hope they do a third.

How Are You? (2019) 18 min
Let Go (2020) 12 min

music video @ youtube (spoilers)
How Are You? Official MV  by Num Kala.

Anusaya:

If anyone needs something short to finish out their list - Two short films influenced by two songs 'ปล่อย' and 'สบายดีหรือ'  (song titles are the film titles) from singer Num Kala. A love story between Nut played by Pon Nawasch Phupantachsee and Fern played by Nopjira Lerkkajornnamkul. Official video links (youtube) are shared in discussion for both films. I hope they do a third.

How Are You? (2019) 18 min
Let Go (2020) 12 min

music video @ youtube (spoilers)
How Are You? Official MV  by Num Kala.

Thanks it's really helpful 🤗

Anusaya:

I understand. I know your pain. Or, when the ML is so dumb he needs "clueless," "only eye candy" or "could drown in a rainstorm looking up with mouth open." Dung Sawan Sarb was so frustrating. I ignored him, and watched for her. lol

Ok, it's 3:18 AM where I am and you have me rolling on the floor!! These are great!! You are spot on!!

Also, thanks for the short film shares!!!

Anusaya:
"could drown in a rainstorm looking up with mouth open."

I love that! lmao 

Also thanks for the short films. I'll watch them, discovered Num Kala shortly after watching A Tale of Thousand Stars as I was looking for more nice music and like his. :) 

Has anyone watched Love Books Love Series: Secret & Summer? The FL was...weird... I didn't make it past the first episode, too much cringe-inflicting moments.