Anusaya:

A  powerful voice.  His song "Ta Lod Wela" is so beautiful.  Thanks for sharing.  =)

Glad you like it. The lyrics of his songs are briljant!

Try Kae nan (just that).

Takkatan:

Glad you like it. The lyrics of his songs are briljant!

Try Kae nan (just that).

Nice. I listen to a lot of Thai bands. Mostly folk, punk and indie. Moderndog is one of my favorite bands. Music suggestions are always welcome. =)

How can I generate years for Watch challenge?

FroZen:

How can I generate years for Watch challenge?

If this is inspired by the MDL 2021 challenge then here is the link. It will generate 5 dates;  you can choose any year you want  :  generated by this website  

ManUtiavN :

If this is inspired by the MDL 2021 challenge then here is the link. It will generate 5 dates;  you can choose any year you want  :  generated by this website  

Thank you 

Sawasdee ka!

I just updated the Thai Remakes/Adaptations of Older Thai Lakorns/Dramas list with an additional 7 lakorns/dramas.  Here's the link:

Thai Remakes/Adaptations of Older Thai Lakorns/Dramas (174 shows) - MyDramaList 

Happy hunting!

Last thai drama I watched was Mia taeng (2011). 

Currently watching Irresistable (2021)

Hey! I want to know

suparburoot juthathep has 5 different stories. Can I use all 5 in different challenges.

does countryside setting and farm life mean the same?

FroZen:
suparburoot juthathep has 5 different stories. Can I use all 5 in different challenges.

If each story has an own season (is listed separately on MDL), yes. If they are compiled into one title, no. 

FroZen:
does countryside setting and farm life mean the same?

The idea behind countryside is a setting that is located outside buzzing towns like Bangkok for example. I think that applies to farm life. :)

moonchild:

If each story has an own season (is listed separately on MDL), yes. If they are compiled into one title, no. 

The idea behind countryside is a setting that is located outside buzzing towns like Bangkok for example. I think that applies to farm life. :)

Ok thanks

I have a general question (also asking for tips at the same time)

For lakorns, the duration of each episode can be long (1h 20min or even longer). Most of them have around 12 to 20 episodes. If you could not tolerate or bear something about the lakorn you are watching (e.g. character/ draggy plot/ others), what would you do? Would you fast-forward or skip or do something else?

I am currently watching Karn La Krang Neung... Nai Hua Jai, at episode 9 out of 12. At first, I was really hooked by the summary and the beginning of the story. Halfway through the lakorn, I felt that the story became draggy and some characters started to become annoying. Now, I feel tempted to just skip to the last episode :(

Qissyn:
For lakorns, the duration of each episode can be long (1h 20min or even longer). Most of them have around 12 to 20 episodes. If you could not tolerate or bear something about the lakorn you are watching (e.g. character/ draggy plot/ others), what would you do? Would you fast-forward or skip or do something else?

That is entirely up to you. Some people don't drop dramas. They prefer to fast forward, skip scenes, watch at higher speed or let an episode play while doing other stuff at the same time. Some even fall asleep. xD

Others drop a drama. For me it depends on the situation. If there's something that really annoys me I drop a drama after one episode or even near the end, when I would only have a couple episodes left. 

When there is something good that makes me want to continue I'd rather skip or fast forward a couple scenes or watch at higher speed. I did that with a draggy C-Drama for example. 

I'm currently forcing myself through the last few episodes of True Beauty (K-Drama) so I can use it for the MDL Watch Challenge. I skip scenes with no lines and fast forward some draggy moments. 

Usually,  I skip that part if the character is annoying and if the plot is draggy I put it on hold and try it later after sometime. Currently, same thing happened to me with Raeng pradthana (Pardon my spellings) , so I put it on hold and I will watch it later when I feel like watching something lazy with slow plot. 

So, I will just advice to take a little break from it watch some other stuff which do not relate to this show and then try to watch again but if you still can't get into it just skip the episode only if you feel story will have little to no change in following episodes.

Hope you find it useful.

Out of my last 3, I would have dropped 2 of them. But, for the challenge. They're ongoing so 1eps a week till the end of December.  Both toxic, and the acting in one is cringe worthy.  It's sad when you are waiting for eps to drop and you dread watching them.  Either wouldn't be bad in a binge situation, but this slow drip makes me hate them. 

I've contemplated dropping both, and replacing them with something I can binge.

moonchild:
Others drop a drama. For me it depends on the situation. If there's something that really annoys me I drop a drama after one episode or even near the end, when I would only have a couple episodes left.

When there is something good that makes me want to continue I'd rather skip or fast forward a couple scenes or watch at higher speed. I did that with a draggy C-Drama for example. 

FroZen:
So, I will just advice to take a little break from it watch some other stuff which do not relate to this show and then try to watch again but if you still can't get into it just skip the episode only if you feel story will have little to no change in following episodes.

Anusaya:
I've contemplated dropping both, and replacing them with something I can binge.

Thank you for your replies! It is very interesting and nice to get inputs from others about a certain problem. And yes, your inputs are very very useful! For the lakorn I am currently watching, I decided to just skip the annoying parts (which is literally half of the episode, sorry).

Anusaya:
They're ongoing so 1eps a week till the end of December.  Both toxic, and the acting in one is cringe worthy.  It's sad when you are waiting for eps to drop and you dread watching them.

If by any chance you were talking about Irresistible, I strongly feel your pain. I am just waiting for it to finish airing all episodes so I can binge-watch (more like skipping tbh)