@Qissyn  

I don't want to spoil it for anyone - but yes it is. lol

Qissyn:
Thank you for your replies! It is very interesting and nice to get inputs from others about a certain problem. And yes, your inputs are very very useful! For the lakorn I am currently watching, I decided to just skip the annoying parts (which is literally half of the episode, sorry).

I've made the experience that even if you skip half of an episode of certain dramas it's not like you miss anything. That's how I survived while watching a draggy C-Drama so no reason to be sorry. xD

moonchild:

I've made the experience that even if you skip half of an episode of certain dramas it's not like you miss anything. That's how I survived while watching a draggy C-Drama so no reason to be sorry. xD

You are right C-Dramas can be sometimes too draggy to handle and skipping helps a lot to handle them but there was this drama "Nice to meet you" I skipped a lot but Still I couldn't get into it, alas I had to drop it.

FroZen:

You are right C-Dramas can be sometimes too draggy to handle and skipping helps a lot to handle them but there was this drama "Nice to meet you" I skipped a lot but Still I couldn't get into it, alas I had to drop it.

Yeah sometimes it's a dead end and a drama is so draggy and boring that you loose interest in it entirely. 

For my C-Drama (Eternal Love) that didn't happen because I liked the secondary couple enough to continue for them, but without them I would've dropped it too. The story could've been told in 40 or less instead of 58 episodes... 

@moonchild and FroZen

I understand the dillemma, but I found myself a set of rules to get rid of it.

1st: A drama needs to cativate my attention at once, otherwise I will drop it.

2d: The script needs to be awkward (different than different) or have some historical value.

3d: May the drama become boring  I will drop it.

Life can be easy when you don't have much time. 

I choose synopsis that attracts my attention but later on it gets boring and I have primordial OCD of not leaving something in middle. :D , I like to complete what I started mostly.

Takkatan:

@moonchild and FroZen

I understand the dillemma, but I found myself a set of rules to get rid of it.

1st: A drama needs to cativate my attention at once, otherwise I will drop it.

2d: The script needs to be awkward (different than different) or have some historical value.

3d: May the drama become boring  I will drop it.

Life can be easy when you don't have much time. 

For me even a draggy drama can be worthwhile if it has enough things or one really good reason to complete it. Everyone has to decide by their own what their preference is. My general opinion though, better drop than regret later and feel sorry for the time you wasted on something you don't enjoy. :)

Girl Next Room: Midnight Fantasy  and  Keun Ruk Salub Chata are the series I finished in November.  A few days ago I finished Duang Jai Nai Montra . None of them were really a wow.

Due to lack of time, I replaced  Game of Outlaws I only saw the first episode with the movie The Order . I might pick it up again for the 2022 challenge.

I don't know if it's ok but as originally I replaced Bad Buddy(same writer) by the movie The Con-Heartist  it won't end until January 2022.

I'm hoping to finish The Fallen Leaf, The Stranded and Love Destiny by 15/12 so 10 episodes in total.

Can you tell me if True CJ is making movies, I don't know if I'll be able to finish Remember You by 15/12 when I quit.

ManUtiavN :
I don't know if it's ok but as originally I replaced Bad Buddy(same writer) by the movie The Con-Heartist  it won't end until January 2022.

This is fine because a show that airs into 2022 would not count. 

ManUtiavN :
Can you tell me if True CJ is making movies, I don't know if I'll be able to finish Remember You by 15/12 when I quit.

I haven't seen a movie but you could watch a special. ^^

moonchild:

This is fine because a show that airs into 2022 would not count. 

I haven't seen a movie but you could watch a special. ^^

Thanks. I'm going to do it

JustOneMoreEpisode:

I am looking for a Thai remake of any drama from China, Japan, or Hong Kong if anyone knows some.

Thanks in advance.  

Put your head on my shoulder 

F4 (not aired as yet)

Oh My Ghost

I would go for "Oh My Ghost" because I've looked into both the Thai remake and the Korean original and the remake looked so much better. If Horror is not an issue go for the remake because they look so much better and scarier than in the Korean original. I'm not really a fan of horror but even I decided to watch the Thai remake because what's the point of watching a horror themed drama when the ghosts etc make you laugh? xD 

Finally, I only left 1 more lakorn to watch in order to complete this challenge (at least for the blocks that I have chosen). Thank you to moonchild and JustOneMoreEpisode for initiating this year's Thai Watch Challenge and also thank you to everyone else who made this discussion forum interesting and a safe place to share thoughts (like no one is aggressively defensive with their own opinions and attack on other users' opinions)!

My last lakorn to be watched is supposedly So Wayree but I have no idea why I am scared of starting it. I sort of remembered that this lakorn got some hype last year which made me put this lakorn under Plan To Watch. But then there are quite a number of negative comments so I am currently thinking twice on whether I should start So Wayree or change to another drama.

If you liked You're my destiny, then you might like so wayree too. But there is difference in female lead's characterization. In former, FL is naïve and innocent whereas in later, FL is strong and stubborn.

Qissyn:

Finally, I only left 1 more lakorn to watch in order to complete this challenge (at least for the blocks that I have chosen). Thank you to moonchild and JustOneMoreEpisode for initiating this year's Thai Watch Challenge and also thank you to everyone else who made this discussion forum interesting and a safe place to share thoughts (like no one is aggressively defensive with their own opinions and attack on other users' opinions)!

My last lakorn to be watched is supposedly So Wayree but I have no idea why I am scared of starting it. I sort of remembered that this lakorn got some hype last year which made me put this lakorn under Plan To Watch. But then there are quite a number of negative comments so I am currently thinking twice on whether I should start So Wayree or change to another drama.

What bothered me about So Wayree was that one night stand which wasn't a one for me. I completed it but I didn't enjoy. In the end, it'll be your choice.