xando:

A theory i read online which i thought could make sense:

They will reconcile and Hae In not only ends up cured but also somehow pregnant (The child ends up being the heir of the whole group) but Hyun Woo in his quest to redeem her and her family gets attacked by either the 2ML or his mom and dies in Hae In arms saying something like he’ll be the angel to pick her up.

WTF. I hope the last part never happens. I would be disappointed if that happens. I mean if FL dies i will be sad but since we know she is terminally ill we cant really complain but ML dying will be dumb af. Just thinking about this makes me mad i will truly be disappointed if that happens.

The villains are going to be holed up in the panic room  hiding from an army of police before this is over    FALSE  

Hae in will die in the end , her husband leaves everything behind and moves to germany 

Nugget-Kun:

Hae In was impregnated in Germany, which provides her source of miraculous healing and both she and the baby survive. 

Ding Ding Ding

Kathryn_51:

Hae-in thought it was her brother - but he was wearing a white shirt and the person who pulled her in the water was wearing a dark shirt.  

Mild spoiler:  in Hyun's childhood room, there is a photo of a large group of kids in red shirts/shorts (presumably schoolmates) and in scenes of the drowning incident there are two groups of people on the beach - and one group is wearing red shirts.  So, the obvious conclusion is that  Hyun-woo was there.  

Hae-in was wearing the chrysanthemum necklace when she pulled herself out of the water and she was wearing it again (and child Eun Seong noticed it) when she visited the orphanage.  

she cooked

with all the talk about the funeral location/lightings etc and becoming an angel to pick ur loved ones up, i believe that there will be a fake funeral scene of haein for us to get served with fully-broken kim soohyun masterclass crying skills (viewership ratings will peaked then), but haein will actually be alive miraculously, just coz my ultra instincts tells me that it will be a happy ending hehe :D

I predict that Eun Seong and the new board implement cost-cutting measures across Queens, nixing Hae In's recent programs including medical aid for employees’ families and the outside vendor's vegetable juice contract. I hope to see this result in a very public backlash as employees who benefited from Hae In's empathy contact the media about their disappointment. FALSE  

Nugget-Kun:

I predict that Eun Seong and the new board implement cost-cutting measures across Queens, nixing Hae In's recent programs including medical aid for employees’ families and the outside vendor's vegetable juice contract. I hope to see this result in a very public backlash as employees who benefited from Hae In's empathy contact the media about their disappointment.

Hmmmm. . . .interesting thought.  Looking at the preview, employees are upset about something?  I have assumed that he wmight offer her to come back to her old position as President of the Department Store.  She's not interested (life is short, baby!) but she may him up on it simply to get back on the "inside", so to speak.  I really want BaekHong to team up with a strategy to take Mistress/Son down!

Joining in the fun. Everyone's predicting either the FL will die or a miracle will happen. What happen IF there is a twist to this and the ML ended injured in the end? Reasons I say this:-
1. The main poster of ML and FL - there is a shiny tear drop on the FL's face. IF the FL were to die, shouldn't the tear drop be on the ML's face instead? 

2. Also, remember the church scene where the ML was praying in Germany? ML MIGHT had prayed to exchange his life with the FL's. This would add more angst and twist to the story. 

However, despite all this, hopefully they get a happy ending.

Also, with them being divorced now, they might add a 'comedic' scene where ML's supposedly 1st love (i.e. the principal's daughter) show interest in the ML in Yongduri. The FL can't say much as they are now divorced. This would be opposite as to when a German lady say hello to the ML, and FL butt in and say he's taken. LOL. 

all thy will bring back queen business together with both families angerness will resolved during staying in village. Both leading couple will be happily married with trauma recovered. Yoon all will went jail.  Let's see what's different approach will writers picked for us.

Nugget-Kun:

Hae In was impregnated in Germany, which provides her source of miraculous healing and both she and the baby survive. 

Seeing how Korea is known for melodrama, and bitter sweet endings, and such. I hope this is true.

The director is known for his open endings: Crash Landing on you [ so far the best ending], Doona! [ bitter sweet, no real ending, left to audience to decide]. So we can hope for the happy ending, they get re-married and with child, or one where one of them has died and the other is left with the memories of their life together.

Mayek:

Joining in the fun. Everyone's predicting either the FL will die or a miracle will happen. What happen IF there is a twist to this and the ML ended injured in the end? Reasons I say this:-
1. The main poster of ML and FL - there is a shiny tear drop on the FL's face. IF the FL were to die, shouldn't the tear drop be on the ML's face instead? 

2. Also, remember the church scene where the ML was praying in Germany? ML MIGHT had prayed to exchange his life with the FL's. This would add more angst and twist to the story. 

However, despite all this, hopefully they get a happy ending.

Also, with them being divorced now, they might add a 'comedic' scene where ML's supposedly 1st love (i.e. the principal's daughter) show interest in the ML in Yongduri. The FL can't say much as they are now divorced. This would be opposite as to when a German lady say hello to the ML, and FL butt in and say he's taken. LOL. 

Ep 9 epilogue just showed how clueless the smart lawyer really is. Sitting at Subway talking about how he looked for the owner of the MP3 player all over the school and never found her. Wondered what she had been up to etc. Meanwhile his ex-wife already knows it was him because she saw her initial on the MP3 player. It was a sad, fun epilogue.  

I suspect she will do what happened in Queen of Divorce. Ex-wife returns to the roof of her ex-husband to gather information that would be hard to get. Only in this case, because she wants to live and has limited resources, to use Yoon's resources to get healing, as well as gather intel. 

Oppa Beck:

all thy will bring back queen business together with both families angerness will resolved during staying in village. Both leading couple will be happily married with trauma recovered. Yoon all will went jail.  Let's see what's different approach will writers picked for us.

I hope they recover Queen's but that she realizes her real happiness is a simple life by the side of her husband and not the bustling hall ways of a conglomerate.

If you look at the evidence, every time she is in his home town, she seem to be  at peace. Slapping her brother at the dinner table in Ep 9, as well as "assisting ex mother in law in the kitchen during breakfast. She is more human around her exe's parents than her own family.

redrover:

The "Miracle" poster is a scene from Germany - in the future (not from their honeymoon).  It's also the cover photo for the 1st OST "The Reasons for My Smile' which is a happy song/upbeat music.

Ever since that scene in the church, I believe that his prayers were for a miracle to happen - it's been one of the writer's messages from the beginning - miracles (as in cures, love, whatever) DO happen.  

I second Kathryn_51. Also came to the same conclusion that Hyun Woo saved Hae-in at the beach too. I believe this will be reveal towards the end as the last twist  between them though. TL;DR Hyun woo has always been there for Hae-in. 

At the end of episode 2, Hae-in’s life flashed before her, when the boar rushed her. These are all the cut scenes I’m able to decipher.

1. She is in the sea and someone saves her 
  2. She fallen in front of school and someone helps her
  3. She is looking at the rain and Hyun Woo gives her an umbrella 
  4. She is looking at Hyun Woo at their wedding day
  5. She finds out about her terminal illness and confronted by Hyun Woo

All the cut scenes lead up to Hyun Woo but really it is all about Hyun Woo. Cutscenes 3 to 5 we see Hyun Woo, but why scene 1 & 2, if we are watching episode 2 for the first time? Most has been revealed through current episode 9 but here’s my take.

• 5 ) Shown in episode 1 ending. However, I think there’s more to this though because it’s shown from Hyun Woo’s POV. Hae-in’s POV will probably be revealed soon to stir up more drama before the big last reveal. This is probably the reason Hae-in is making her choice in episode 10 preview and going forward.
  • 4 ) Shown in episode 1 epilogue
  • 3 ) Revealed in episode 6 epilogue
  • 2 ) Revealed in episode 4 epilogue
  • 1)  Partially shown in episode 6 around 59minutes but I think it’s 3rd person POV and not Hae-in POV. She only thinks it’s her older brother. I think subconsciously she knows its Hyun-woo and that’s why it’s in her flashback.

Reoccuring theme is how Hyun Woo wants to be by Hae-in’s side (through his actions and especially mentioned in episode 2 epilogue and in episode 8 around 22 minutes while talking to his friend). All the while, Hae-in feels the same way too (through her actions and especially mentioned in episode 1 epilogue to her future self and in episode 8 epilogue). The big reveal will really ensure that Hyun Woo has always been by Hae-in’s side and Hae-in subconsciously knew too.