jimorrhea:
Also came to the same conclusion that Hyun Woo saved Hae-in at the beach too.

I'm not sure which comment you are seconding but I don't think you  need to use the spoiler bar for episodes that were long ago.  😊

I did describe above the clues that indicate that Hyun Woo was at the beach the same time as the boat accident.  However after Hae-in described the incident to HW (when they were in Germany), I'm surprised that he didn't connect it.  But her flashback when the boar was attacking is the big tell.  

As she asked in Ep. 9 "was he born to love me??" 😊

Some of my theories are.

1) Eun Seong's mother was involved in whatever that happened to HI and HW's baby.
2) Da Hye's baby is not hers or at least Soo Cheol is not the father.
3) HI's brother death was indirectly caused by Eun Seong (I don't think he is responsible per say, just that he was more or less involved in that incident).
4) The reason on why Eun Seong's mother hates the Hong family is because the grandfather was indirect involved in her going to the jail.

I was thinking that Hae In's tumour causes her to lose touch with reality. She kind of stops seeing whatever is in her surroundings and instead feels like she's in a void. And Hyun Woo is 99% times the one who comes to her aid and brings her back to reality. Maybe it's a kinda metaphor for how she's always lost and not herself when she's with others but Hyun Woo is her safe place. She can show her vulnerability and weak side to him and him only without fearing judgement or getting exploited. 

But she has not been that emotionally open with him for the past 5 years of their marriage. So, what if her letting him in and being emotionally honest is how the "miracle" will happen?

I don't know what I'm talking!!! 😭😆😅

Just trying to hold onto whatever crazy theories I can think of and hope for the happy ever after...

Hae-In said my husband during the press con. I think she didn't register the divorce yet. So it is not legal yet. This is one of the twists I am waiting to see. Another twist I am waiting to see is her getting treated by the end of episode 12. I don't know if there's anywhere you can bookmark this comment and come back to it and prove me if I was wrong by the end of next week.

I can totally imagine Eun Seong kidnapping Da Hye & Geon Woo and using them to extort Soo Cheol      PARTIALLY TRUE: A kidnapping attempt was foiled by true hero Soo Cheol    

Bliss Ace:

Hae-In said my husband during the press con. I think she didn't register the divorce yet. So it is not legal yet. This is one of the twists I am waiting to see. Another twist I am waiting to see is her getting treated by the end of episode 12. I don't know if there's anywhere you can bookmark this comment and come back to it and prove me if I was wrong by the end of next week.

I would love if one of the twists is that they decided not to get divorced, but told everyone they had. But my understanding is the purpose of the divorce is so that they can reflect on what they had with each other, and see where it went wrong. Because they really don't want to be apart, but being married made them hide things from each other [ which does happen irl, because you have things that you don't want to hurt your partner with, or your partner to use as a weapon when you fight].

I she lives, we might get a second wedding and a kid at the end of the road... But it's a Kdrama so who knows.

CALLMEMISSSUAVE:

Hae in will die in the end , her husband leaves everything behind and moves to germany 

I hate the fact it does seem probable 

I think Hae In will survive through the power of love. That scene where Hyun Woo speaks with the German doctor foreshadows a good ending.

I think Hae In will survive through the power of love. That scene where Hyun Woo speaks with the German doctor foreshadows a good ending.

My Prediction Scorecard (thru Episode 10)

● In Ep.6, she's upset - but I think it's because the document is now contains Hyun Woo's SEAL - he never sealed it previously. I was wrong about Hae-in looking at the divorce document, but I still think hyun woo didn’t put his seal on it.  

1. Da Hye is Mistress Bitch's daughter (1st clue - the wreath ceremony) and sibling of Eunseong. She is fake - but then, who is her fake brother? I’m not ready to give up on this yet because Eun Seong is still in contact with her.

2. Grace does not realize that Eun seong is the son of Mistress Bitch and doesn't realize that Mistress Bitch is the ultimate mastermind. (The one reason I am not positive about this is her statement to eun seong that she was "only following orders" when she plotted the whole wild boar incident. Who gave the orders? Grace still believes Eun-seong is the mastermind but apparently realizes now the relationship between the two?  It’s still not clear.

3. The conspiracy began when Eun Seong lost his Queens Scholarship because he killed the dog. Wrong – it began “30” years agr

4. Eun seong will eventually claim that he was the one who saved a young Hae-in at the beach, but in fact, it was Hyun woo. TBD about Eun Seong, but there is ZERO doubt in my mind now that it was Hyun Woo who saved her.  

5. My perennial prediction - when they become pregnant (and I do mean THEY), it will be twins. I've been more right on this than wrong because I'm a twin mom. TBD

New Predictions (before Ep. 11 airs)

A.  Uncle Hong Beom Seok is the one who removed the Chairman’s “secret slush fund” from that bank in Malaysia.  Hyun-woo – who was involved in a prior law suit with Uncle, is going to figure it out.  He will use those funds to turn the tables on Eun Seong.

B.  Madwoman Moh’s rampage of death and destruction includes poisoning Hae-in, not just the miscarriage (possible) but the tumor.  After the family was thrown out by Mad Moh (against the wishes of Eun Seong):  Her:“Forget her [Hae-in].  You will eventually.” Pure speculation, but I believe she knows why Hae-in is dying. 

C.  rom the moment Hyun Woo met Hae-in at Queens, he knew she was the girl from highschool.

I think it would be hilarious were the secret fund to have been stashed in the panic room!  TRUE  

Star Rover:

I think it would be hilarious were the secret fund to have been stashed in the panic room!

this whaaat i v been thinkiing, the money is probably in the house lol 

I think they might use the bad relationship between eun seong and his mother at the climax to bring them down or something

hae in gets pregnant, her wbc count goes up and then she's cured 

Criminson:

hae in gets pregnant, her wbc count goes up and then she's cured 

can the surgery be done when she is pregnant? i dont think so