• Join Date: April 30, 2017
Mr. Pride vs. Miss Prejudice
Jun 2, 2017
If you want a light-hearted and a funny movie with a happy ending then you should watch it :)
My Secret Romance
Apr 30, 2017
It is funny and there is not a moment of boredom. Every episode had made me laugh. The actors have good chemistry. So, if you want to watch a funny, romantic and a cool drama - with lots of kisses- this one is for you. But, I think episode 12 is kind of a filler episode and they should have combined 12 and 13. But, anyway loved it.
Princess Hours
Jul 1, 2017
Goong is one of my favourite Asian dramas and that is why I watched this one. In Goong you feel the love between Ju Ji Hoon & Yoon Eun-Hye. They had a fantastic chemistry and I have re-watched it many times. But, in this Thai remake you get to see a fake country called Bhutin. All actors were having flower bows. It made them look funny.(That is what I felt). There is no chemistry between the lead pair and you get to see fake kisses - Even though the lead guy and the second lead girl had real kisses - Now, I don't know why it was like that. To summarize I felt this is really a pathetic remake of Goong.

You're Beautiful
Apr 30, 2017
This is one of my favourite K-dramas till date. I loved Jang Keun-suk as Hwang Tae-kyung and Park Shin Hye as Go Mi-Nam. Found Jeremy cute and Kang Shin-woo as caring.Watching A.N.JELL was total fun. Don't know how many times I have re-watched this one.
The Bride of Habaek
Sep 3, 2017
Well, I started watching this drama with much hope. But, it is just a normal story with the only exception that you have gods in it. Well, they could have actually made a better drama - with the same ingredients.
Just You
May 30, 2017
Aaron Yan is such an eye candy. I loved the chemistry between the lead pair. The plot is not new but the way they portray is definitely worth watching. It is a cute love story and I liked it.
The Master's Sun
May 30, 2017
Didn't start watching this one with much expectations but, I was surprised by the plot. Didn't regret watching it. If you like ghost stories well, you shouldn't miss this one. When you start watching you would realize why this is a high-rated drama :)
Descendants of the Sun
Apr 30, 2017
Yes I loved this drama. Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-Kyo and a wonderful pair. And, you would love the second lead pair also. I didn't find anything to hate in this one. If you love romance in military style it will suit your taste, It definitely did make me happy.
Playful Kiss
Apr 30, 2017
This drama is a good watch. I don't think you would regret watching it. So give it a try :)
Full House
Apr 30, 2017
Full House started with a lame plot. Who would let friends cheat you like that? But, you would start warming up to the story within no time. Rain as Lee Young-jae, his innocent smile, Song Hye-kyo as Han Ji-eun and her beauty, and their chemistry would make you fall in love with this drama. But, the fashion sense in this drama is really bad.
Goong
Apr 30, 2017
I have watched & re-watched this drama number of times. This one had me getting irritated at times against Shin Chae-kyeong and Lee Shin. But, they had wonderful chemistry. If you are into historical & romantic dramas this won't let you down. It has romance, jealousy and backstabbing. I truly enjoyed watching it.
Boys Over Flowers
Apr 30, 2017
My first K-drama. Thanks to this I got hooked up in this world. A friend recommended Korean dramas and I was like "Who in the world watches them". Now I have watched more than 100 dramas and I should say thanks this one I guess ! The usual rich guy poor girl formula but when Koreans did it I fell in love with this world. Anyone who watched this one would never forget Lee Min Ho as Gu Jun-pyo and his peculiar hair style. Gu Jun-Pyo, Geum Jan-di and F4 would remain in everyone's heart for a lifetime I guess !
Buzzer Beat
Jun 29, 2017
This is a good Yamapi drama. I liked it for its simple portrayal of relationships. I didn't feel it to be an overly romantic one. But, it is more like two people being friends, chasing their dreams and falling in love.
Hapimari: Happy Marriage!?
May 30, 2017
Loved it especially Dean Fujioka :) Can't say that the plot is something new but, you would like for the cuteness :)
Can You Hear My Heart
May 30, 2017
This is a good drama. It shows that you need not be restricted by your physical disability. I liked it for the plot and the portrayal.