Divy

My Secret Romance
I am writing this review after watching 4 episodes. It is funny and there is not a moment of boredom. Every episode had made me laugh. The actors have good chemistry. So, if you want to watch a funny, romantic and a cool drama this one is for you.
You're Beautiful
This is one of my favourite K-dramas till date. I loved Jang Keun-suk as Hwang Tae-kyung and Park Shin Hye as Go Mi-Nam. Found Jeremy cute and Kang Shin-woo as caring.Watching A.N.JELL was total fun. Don't know how many times I have re-watched this one.
Descendants of the Sun
Yes I loved this drama. Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-Kyo and a wonderful pair. And, you would love the second lead pair also. I didn't find anything to hate in this one. If you love romance in military style it will suit your taste, It definitely did make me happy.
Playful Kiss
This drama is a good watch. I don't think you would regret watching it. So give it a try :)
Full House
Full House started with a lame plot. Who would let friends cheat you like that? But, you would start warming up to the story within no time. Rain as Lee Young-jae, his innocent smile, Song Hye-kyo as Han Ji-eun and her beauty, and their chemistry would make you fall in love with this drama. But, the fashion sense in this drama is really bad.
Goong
I have watched & re-watched this drama number of times. This one had me getting irritated at times against Shin Chae-kyeong and Lee Shin. But, they had wonderful chemistry. If you are into historical & romantic dramas this won't let you down. It has romance, jealousy and backstabbing. I truly enjoyed watching it.
Boys Over Flowers
My first K-drama. Thanks to this I got hooked up in this world. A friend recommended Korean dramas and I was like "Who in the world watches them". Now I have watched more than 100 dramas and I should say thanks this one I guess ! The usual rich guy poor girl formula but when Koreans did it I fell in love with this world. Anyone who watched this one would never read more forget Lee Min Ho as Gu Jun-pyo and his peculiar hair style. Gu Jun-Pyo, Geum Jan-di and F4 would remain in everyone's heart for a lifetime I guess !

November 30