Falsify (2017) poster

Thevilone
Sep 17, 2017
Namely I started watching this drama because of Nam Goong Min and he - like always - didn't disappoint.
In the first few episode it might seem like a political drama,  where its all about power. But as the story progress you see this different layers in the characters and the next thing you know you are rooting for them. There are some part that are very emotional,  some light comedy and some sweet moments between the two leads characters.
It starts a little slow but it picks up after a few episodes.
 The acting was amazing. Nam Goong Min was awesome. Uhm Ji Won, I really liked her.
Suran's song was Perfect. Love that song.
And lastly...Do try it and judge it for yourself.

Randz
Sep 13, 2017
okay so i just finished this drama, I cant say that it was perfect but the cast certainly were, and the ending left a mark in me ( Usually in the last episode of every drama ends up being rated low as it didn't meet my expectations but not this one, this one hit me deep and made perfect sense to me).

the story in the beginning may seem normal to you and similar to political dramas, but its not really the cast were smart in their movements and the tricks and schemes from all sides were good which makes it very interesting to watch, it didnt drag quite the opposite the number of episodes were pretty good and keeps you attached.

The acting for me was flawless, perfect choice of cast, I mean its Nam Gong Min and he is certainly a top rated actor, nevertheless the rest of the cast was just about right.

The script lines, hidden messages, and quotes hanging on the walls were really good. I would recommend this show to anyone without a second thought.

McDoubleNFries
Sep 14, 2017
i dont know what else to say but "JUST WATCH IT" with Namgoong Min its even better.
No Boring episodes, every episode makes you want to watch the next and the next and the next until you realise that the show is over.
this show has everything, it even had a little bit of "romance" or some sweet moments between the leads.
shmatity
Feb 27, 2018
This is a  very good drama.
Nam Goong Min, Yoo Joon Sang and Uhm Ji Wok did an amazing job. I loved the acting most.
The plot was interesting. There was a tiny slice of romance that gave the story some kind of sweetness.
There was something that made me feel like i'm watching super hero movie, but without the special effects and super powers.
I didn't enjoy only one moment in the ending -  but this is personal taste.

The OST is really good, sadly i couldn't find most memorable melody.
kenyandegenerate
Jul 28, 2019
Shhhhhh .please be,quiet and concentrate because you may blink and miss the action.let it be,known I love happy endings so I wasn't sure what to expect but i put up with because man going min y not.However,I found myself immersed in the story and shed some tears.Honestly even the secondary characters made the show great.In,short for,a reporting, crime,national secrets kinda,shit this,show,was the bomb.
The song at the end of each episode,was,like,goals.i loved it.
I will probably rewatch this in like 2 months can't get over the,story and the acting was awesome.
Disclaimer!please,watch this,show trust me,you will not be wasting your time.

eri653
May 26, 2018
I love the story about the crime however I dislike the romantic part with the two main characters. They had no chemistry together and just watching them seem forced, it's like the original script didn't have the romantic story line about them, but some higher management said the ratings would be better with romance, so they just added romance out of no where for the two main characters. There was also romance for the supporting characters in the beginning but it seems as the main character started to have "feelings" for each other, the romance for the supporting was push aside.

I think the casting would have perfect if the main girl cast wasn't so angry in the beginning, I thought she should have played a more empathetic woman in the beginning instead of a hostile one. I think the script made a better sense if she played an more empathetic person, however the way she played seems to that the character just didn't want any fault to be hers, even though in the drama she supposedly played a very kind, hard working, and compassionate person, it didn't seem like it in the beginning.

The music was nice it accompanied the drama nicely, but not to memorable.

I would watch it again, but think the ending was really open, it had one of the most open ended ending ever that I was slightly disappointed, and I would not recommend the drama to people who dislike open endings.