Angel's Last Mission: Love

Xiu_Zhao
Have you ever said that you’ve never fallen in love? If you said then you might change your statement after watching L in this drama.

Story - it’s quite catchy that a guardian angel comes down to protect this girl who is sad lonely and has lost faith in humanity. Yeon Seo is like a princess trapped in her own emotions and negativity that surrounds her. Then there is her guardian angel, naive and playful L. For whom there is only one thing important to make Yeon Seo fall in love with someone, anyone but not him.

Acting - I absolutely admire the way the actors in korean dramas express their emotions through their acting. It almost feels like as if I’m feeling the same way.

Music - I love all the OSTs especially Oh my angel and Pray also sweeter and..... the list doesn’t end. They are all sweet fluffy and just on your tongue and in your mind. I’m often subconsciously singing Sweeter.

Characters - Every character is amazing in its own way, even the evil ones and fell madly in love with the guardian angel, it’s difficult not to fall in love with L. I wanted to jump into the screen and hug Yeon Seo. It was difficult not to fall in love with her charm.

Overall - it’s a must watch. If your not watching this then your missing out on something great and unique. It’s 10/10 drama from its story to actors and Beautiful music.

Patricia Ally Doria
This is my first time to write a review on this website, I often only use it to view the ratings and reviews of other people but here I am writing my own entry. Angel's Last Mission: Love is such a refreshing drama, the plot is somehow creative in a way that it gets you hooked really easily. The casting is also brilliant, Shin Hye Sun does an amazing job at portraying her character, the other casts are also outstanding . I only plan to watch it once a day, but I binge watched every episode.

The genre sticks to what it is supposed to be and by that I mean you get an ounce of comedy drama and romance, it's really worth the watch, I can't even explain in words how perfect the soundtrack is, it really adds up flavor to the series. If you're hesitating on watching this, please don't, I've watched countless of dramas and I can say this is different from the stereotypical plot that dramas often have, it is somehow new with a minimal touch of cliche but it's really enjoyable and addictive. I can't wait for it to be finished, I really wish for an epic ending.

Ai Sim Tan
True love never ends, as quoted from William Shakespeare "the course of true love never did run smooth".

Absolutely outstanding performance from the leading female cast Ms Shin Haesun. My first time watching her playing such a melancholic role that touches the heart so much. The sadness portrayed from The Look In her eyes and expression was so real and touching. Literally can feel them within my heart.

Every episode especially the episode 8 was so good to mention and I had to rewatch it a few times.

Lastly a beautiful ending is something I am looking forward to . May both Kim Dan and Lee YS be together