AH :

I'd like to write an article about the scene in Squid Game that references the 2009 Ssangyong Motor strike. Partly a recap of the scene, partly information about the actual strike, partly information about the aftermath of the strike, and partly details about how the Squid Game scene alludes to aspects of the strike. 

I'll message you! 

Tine:

Hey hey :) I saw your article in the queue, hitting the submit button multiple times doesn't change anything. So don't worry! Until it gets published it can take some time. The editors are working hard on all the articles, so please be patient. ~

Thanks for replying to my query! And thank you to all of the editors and your hard work. ^^,

Savaging:

Hello! I would like to claim an article about "Ultra Fan Guide : Lay Talay Sanguandikul", only if I'm allowed to write.

I'll message you!

Hello! I'm interested in writing another article again, would horror movies recommends be good? like Classic Japanese, Korean and Thai movies to binge watch this Halloween. It's like horror or psychological thriller/horrors that they might have watched or not, but were released around 2010 or before.  Only if there aren't similar ones already .. :>

Also, if that's unavail, I could take If Junji Ito Manga were a K-Drama, talking about great actors to play horror roles and turning Manga into live action "issues". For the upcoming Halloween..

NuclearPudding:

Hello! I'm interested in writing another article again, would horror movies recommends be good? like Classic Japanese, Korean and Thai movies to binge watch this Halloween. It's like horror or psychological thriller/horrors that they might have watched or not, but were released around 2010 or before.  Only if there aren't similar ones already .. :>

Also, if that's unavail, I could take If Junji Ito Manga were a K-Drama, talking about great actors to play horror roles and turning Manga into live action "issues". For the upcoming Halloween..

Hi!

The publishing queue is already set til Halloween. Articles submitted now will be published in mid to late November at the earliest. This might change your plans.. :D

devitto:

Hi!

The publishing queue is already set til Halloween. Articles submitted now will be published in mid to late November at the earliest. This might change your plans.. :D

Hello Devittoooo~
I hope you're feeling well!

I'd like to write the Junji Ito one, then, It's okay even if it's after Halloween :))
Or Manga based K Dramas, in those sense, and actors fit for the horror roles

devitto:

@TalkingWithYou:

Can't quote your post for some reason. We can't give you a date since it hasn't been edited yet, so we don't know if any changes will be necessary that may delay the process. An editor should get to it soon, though!

Thank you for the update. The status now says revision, what does that mean?

Edit

I made the suggested updates that Sumi messaged me about.

Hello!

I'd like to write an article about the women of Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha. I'm not particular about the publication date and as mentioned in one of the above comments, mid to late November is also fine with me. This will be my first article on MDL (if approved) so I'd like it if someone can guide me through the steps.

Thanks!

Hi! So sorry to bother you all, but can an an editor please change the text in my article to recently completed instead? I just noticed it's set to be posted on the 29th and Hometown (in my article, I say it's currently airing) ends on the 28th.
https://mydramalist.com/article/hyh-s-top-5-kdramas-with-darker-themes

Could it be changed to say
"And if you're looking for one that has recently completed (October 28th), Hometown is a very good option! " 

instead of "And if you're looking for one that is currently airing, Hometown is a very good option! "

Thank you!

Hide Your Heart:

Hi! So sorry to bother you all, but can an an editor please change the text in my article to recently completed instead? I just noticed it's set to be posted on the 29th and Hometown (in my article, I say it's currently airing) ends on the 28th.
https://mydramalist.com/article/hyh-s-top-5-kdramas-with-darker-themes

Could it be changed to say
"And if you're looking for one that has recently completed (October 28th), Hometown is a very good option! " 

instead of "And if you're looking for one that is currently airing, Hometown is a very good option! "

Thank you!

Done! :)

Tine:

Done! :)

Thank you so so much! I truly appreciate everything all of the editors do, you all are amazing <3

Keonnie:

Hello!

I'd like to write an article about the women of Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha. I'm not particular about the publication date and as mentioned in one of the above comments, mid to late November is also fine with me. This will be my first article on MDL (if approved) so I'd like it if someone can guide me through the steps.

Thanks!

I'll message you!

Hiya! I'm interested in writing an article/drama recap for C-drama Dear Diary. Right now, I'm thinking of having it focus more on the themes and characters. Looking forward to getting in touch with whoever's available to help me out :) Thanks in advance!

Richel:

Hiya! I'm interested in writing an article/drama recap for C-drama Dear Diary. Right now, I'm thinking of having it focus more on the themes and characters. Looking forward to getting in touch with whoever's available to help me out :) Thanks in advance!

Hello!

I'm sending you a message.

NuclearPudding:

Hello Devittoooo~
I hope you're feeling well!

I'd like to write the Junji Ito one, then, It's okay even if it's after Halloween :))
Or Manga based K Dramas, in those sense, and actors fit for the horror roles

Hello!

I'm sending you a message.