If any one would like to co op an article on f4 Thailand.  Ep 1 has already aired and it would be a follow up of my previous article I did just before MG 18 was released.

https://mydramalist.com/article/hana-yori-dango-1-manga-7-adaptions-and-counting-0426182421

I'm interested in writing an article about the history of Chinese dramas.  It'll cover the entire history of C-dramas, from the 1950s to the present, but it'll mostly focus on the pre-2010 era.  Is this topic ok?

It would be my first article, so I have a few questions.

• Is there a preferred citation format?  And should I use inline citations, or should I just list the sources at the end?  I'm planning to use a lot of sources, including both books and webpages.
  • Is it ok I share the article with other users before it's published, so they can give me feedback?
  • Do I have to finish writing the article within a certain amount of time?  I'm not sure how long it'll take, but I think I can finish it within a few months.

Hello! I haven't written an article in a long time, but I've seen the big update (about new writers). Could I claim an article that will be between me and someone that hasn't written an article yet? I'll be the owner of the article. Thank you!

I'd like to claim a cowriting article with @Burcu, it's their idea article but with the new glitch I'll start it

"The top 10 big Korean movies on MDL.
1. We will add the overall top-ranked Korean movies
2. Top 10 most popular Korean movies
3. Top 10 Thriller mystery movies
4. Top10 Romance and comedy movies
5. Five favorite Korean movies from each"

mjf314:

I'm interested in writing an article about the history of Chinese dramas.  It'll cover the entire history of C-dramas, from the 1950s to the present, but it'll mostly focus on the pre-2010 era.  Is this topic ok?

It would be my first article, so I have a few questions.

• Is there a preferred citation format?  And should I use inline citations, or should I just list the sources at the end?  I'm planning to use a lot of sources, including both books and webpages.
  • Is it ok I share the article with other users before it's published, so they can give me feedback?
  • Do I have to finish writing the article within a certain amount of time?  I'm not sure how long it'll take, but I think I can finish it within a few months.

Hi! Unfortunately, we currently can't give you a draft since you haven't had any in the past. Once this issue is solved, we would love to have that article. Sorry!

Blizzardahm:

Hello! I haven't written an article in a long time, but I've seen the big update (about new writers). Could I claim an article that will be between me and someone that hasn't written an article yet? I'll be the owner of the article. Thank you!

Yes, you can create an article and add co-writers. :)

XingBack:

I'd like to claim a cowriting article with @Burcu, it's their idea article but with the new glitch I'll start it

"The top 10 big Korean movies on MDL.
1. We will add the overall top-ranked Korean movies
2. Top 10 most popular Korean movies
3. Top 10 Thriller mystery movies
4. Top10 Romance and comedy movies
5. Five favorite Korean movies from each"

You can add them as a co-writer, but please note that you will still be the main writer and you will be responsible for the content of the article. :)

devitto:
Yes, you can create an article and add co-writers. :)

Sounds good, thank you for clarifying, Devitto! Could I please claim Awesome Thai-Drama Rom-Coms to Watch on Any Day? Burcu will be supplying recs while I format everything. Thank you!

Blizzardahm:

Sounds good, thank you for clarifying, Devitto! Could I please claim Awesome Thai-Drama Rom-Coms to Watch on Any Day? Burcu will be supplying recs while I format everything. Thank you!

Yes, go ahead!

Hey just out of sheer interest, do you have any clue, when new writers will be able to claim articles again? Will it be possible in the near future? 

I would like to pen an article comparing the top 2 MDL Chinese dramas: NIF and TU. While both are not apple to apple comparison as the genres, production values and target viewers are different, i have seen interesting comparison posts on weibo and do also have my views. Posted a comparison (sort of) at NIF discussion thread, but have more contents to include. So an article will be more appropriate. Let me know if this is possible?

sapphicdesaster:

Hey just out of sheer interest, do you have any clue, when new writers will be able to claim articles again? Will it be possible in the near future? 

I am sorry, we do not know yet but as soon as it's back up we will send a message to this and the other forum, so everyone who wants to write can do so again ^.^

I want to write a stalkers guide for Joseph Zeng please :) if it hasn't been done. Or even for  Miyavi, Zhu Yi LongYang yang, Xu Kai, Leo Wu, if any of them are available. 

KimWanHee:

I am sorry, we do not know yet but as soon as it's back up we will send a message to this and the other forum, so everyone who wants to write can do so again ^.^

So new writers won't be able to claim the topics until it's back up, right? 

Sunnie:

So new writers won't be able to claim the topics until it's back up, right? 

Exactly. 

I want to write an article about Yokai (monster, spirits and such in Japanese folklore). It's supposed to be some sort of small guide to ones that are rather popular in J-dramas and some less prominent. I will also mention J-dramas/movies that include yokai. 

I mentioned this article idea before but do not remember where and to whom and it's not in the list as far as I know. :) Hope it's okay that I'm working on 3 articles. One is almost done, will submit it in beginning of January. :)

KimWanHee:

Has anyone asked the admins for an estimate?  Are we talking about weeks?  Or months?