Mad Dog (I think I already recommended this to you but it's really great and since you like Ryu Hwa Young it's a must watch, her character in this drama is so good) ^^

Battle of Changsha / Nirvana in Fire 2 (both hailed from a highly respected production company, i love all their dramas) but you put high priority in The Crowned Clown so I guess you should watch that first

My Mister - HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS ONE!

• I Hear Your Voice
  • Love O2O
  • Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
  • Hajimete Koi wo Shita Hi ni Yomu Hanashi
  • 100 Days My Prince, if you want a fun sageuk that's not too dark
  • 20th Century Boy and Girl, if you're looking for a light rom-com without too much drama
  • Come and Hug Me, if you're in the mood for a great melodrama
  • In Time With You, if you want to watch a great Taiwanese drama (the OTP was adorable!!!)
  • My Father Is Strange, if you're in the mood for a family drama (with great romance)
  • My ID Is Gangnam Beauty, if you're looking for a fun romance drama that holds a deeper meaning
  • My Strange Hero, if you want a well-rounded drama with a more diverse combination of genres
  • Rebel: Thief Who Stole The People, if you want a bit more serious sageuk (that's done super well)
  • Romance Is A Bonus Book, if you're looking for a heart-warming rom-com
  • Save Me, if you want to watch something dark and suspenseful
  • Something in the Rain, if you're looking for a drama with more mature, intense romance
  • Witch's Romance, if you want a fun rom-com where the couple has great chemistry

- confession of murder is a nice movie, one of my faves;

- fight for my way;

- oh my venus 

Village Survival, the eight 

Along with the Gods: the two worlds

Age of Youth

Bromance

Coffee Prince

You're All Surrounded